Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm betting it is. I mean I need it to be.
You're good, man. You'll never meet him...I mean, you...but I'm sure that he's out there. :)

I also need to think that's the case. Some where, at some time, Parallel Adam is cool.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Cheryl failed to DVR the season premier of The Mentalist. :mad:

I'll have Marie call her and give her a few lessons on "Shifting Blame"....it's an introductory course. That may be all she needs at this time.:cool:

:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Just watched "Person of Interest" on CBS. Pretty good.
This is the show she was wanting to record that she figures bumped The Mentalist ... and that's not there either.

Dang, 'cause that's one of the shows that CBS doesn't stream on their website.
Just as well. Will this be available to rent like Lost and Dexter and True Blood? I like getting them like that as opposed to having to FF through the commercials with the DVR anyway ... and I like watching several episodes in succession too.

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
Just got back from backpacking up dragon's tooth. I'm exhausted.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
there would be infinite parallel universes

and in one I would know why things are the way they are

in this one I just know that things are the way they are

i want to live in the universe where I ... actually, I'm good here
the other universes can FO :eek: :D

EDIT: In this Universe I just ate a cinnamon roll and am about to take a nap.
Is there a universe where monkeys are smarter than people?

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
WTF!? I leave for a few days and you guys are playing with each other's openings?:eek:
I'd ask for one of those cinnamon rolls but I have my doubts about the extra icing on them.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
WTF!? I leave for a few days and you guys are playing with each other's openings?:eek:
I'd ask for one of those cinnamon rolls but I have my doubts about the extra icing on them.
I don't wanna think about the images we may get in our brains... from this........ :confused:

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
This wonderful, magical thread is caught in a time continuum black hole, its the proverbial disaster that you can't turn away from, the relative who comes for dinner and stays for a year, the half hour appointment that turns into a four hour wait, staring at paint as it dries, the beautiful sunny day road trip that awaits your return with firemen outside your house as it slowly crumbles into an ash heap from the five dollar coffee maker you thought would save you a bundle over starbucks, the innocent looking doggie that you went to pet while inebriated that turned out to be a hyena in heat, the hottie you picked up on the beach till she dropped her britches, the aunt that comes for Christmas, whose breath can kill a zombie, the advertising on audio cables (ok that's just insulting,).......needless to say, continue on you wacky, wonderful, senseless piece of electronic literature!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis