Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I'm horking down a bag of Trader Joe's sweet potato chips. I have no self control.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Alright ... alright ... I get it ... I get it. Images depicting violence in sports aren't tolerated. :D
... sorry for making everybody look at that. :)

On an unrelated and hopefully more boring note I finally ordered and rec'd the capacitor that I need to fix my H/K AVR 430's issue with memory loss. I order two of them because they were so cheap and the problem is common. This way if I ever run across another ... or if this one fails again ... :rolleyes:

Seems like a lot of box for a teeny tiny part. Under 10 bucks.

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Alright ... alright ... I get it ... I get it. Images depicting violence in sports aren't tolerated. :D
... sorry for making everybody look at that. :)

On an unrelated and hopefully more boring note I finally ordered and rec'd the capacitor that I need to fix my H/K AVR 430's issue with memory loss. I order two of them because they were so cheap and the problem is common. This way if I ever run across another ... or if this one fails again ... :rolleyes:

Seems like a lot of box for a teeny tiny part. Under 10 bucks.

$8 for box, $2 for parts :p

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
When you hit 20k posts I want Gene to recognize you as Captain Out of Context. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I don't mind 13-hour work days now and again, but I'm happy that they aren't normal for me.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Today's Google screen for Jim Henson's 75th birthday is probably my favorite so far.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I've been listening to Brian Greene's audiobook of "The Hidden Reality: Parallel Universes and the Deep Laws of the Cosmos." Fascinating.

It hadn't occurred to me before that in an infinite universe, statistically there are multiple versions of us, with some of those version doing exactly what we are doing and thinking exactly what we are thinking at exactly the same time. For example, some other version of you is now thinking about other versions of you just like you are. In other versions of our "universe," things are a little different.

Great, now I'm jealous of parallel me - because I know that at least one of them is getting some right now.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
in an infinite universe
there would be infinite parallel universes

and in one I would know why things are the way they are

in this one I just know that things are the way they are

i want to live in the universe where I ... actually, I'm good here
the other universes can FO :eek: :D

EDIT: In this Universe I just ate a cinnamon roll and am about to take a nap.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis