Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Originally Posted by Alex2507
... I'm not so sure you could actually do that with a peeled banana....
Hmm, I kinda at a crossroads with this post.
Do I ask how he knows this...or do I assume (as most of us have) that he's tried it before?
.:D
I am sure that he tried it, but did he warm it up in the microwave first? That's key.

Also, don't forget to test the temp before using.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
We were on our way to the West Coast GTG, this time last year.
That was a pretty eventful trip.:D

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
II just wanna make this musical offering in celebration of...

...our loving relationships with our wonderful spouses.

Enjoy, boys. This one's on me. :D

majorloser

majorloser

Geaux Tigers

Watchin' the LSU game in a hotel room with pizza and beer. What else can I ask for in life?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The forecast for yesterday was partly cloudy and dry - chance of precipitation was, I believe, zero. Good call. It was the fifth wettest day in Tucson history, with almost three inches at the airport (our official recording site). There was a lot of flooding.

Weather forecasts have gotten pretty darn good. I wonder how a storm of that magnitude got completely missed.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
The boredom was ... thick. You could cut it with a knife.

So I ordered the capacitor that keeps the memory alive in my recently ousted H/K AVR 430.

I think I'm going to subscribe to Consumer Reports.

There's stuff I need to know about tires ...

I should do that now before the boredom overruns the one working part of my mind.
If you haven't done it yet, I'd suggest subscribing to the on-line version. I get the magazine right now, but when it expires, I think I'll do the on-line version. I do believe it has more features, plus you'll be able to access back issues. It's cheaper too. Their testing of audio equipment alone is worth the price...well, if you're in the market for a HTiB.:rolleyes:

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
The forecast for yesterday was partly cloudy and dry - chance of precipitation was, I believe, zero. Good call. It was the fifth wettest day in Tucson history, with almost three inches at the airport (our official recording site). There was a lot of flooding.

Weather forecasts have gotten pretty darn good. I wonder how a storm of that magnitude got completely missed.
If you haven't done it yet, I'd suggest subscribing to the on-line version. I get the magazine right now, but when it expires, I think I'll do the on-line version. I do believe it has more features, plus you'll be able to access back issues. It's cheaper too. Their testing of audio equipment alone is worth the price...well, if you're in the market for a HTiB.:rolleyes:
A hooker? Just sayin'.....:D
Well, Adam was getting "almost three inches at the airport"...

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Just remember, the PA hookers are just the ones that retired from NJ. :eek:

I had a better reply than the one below, but I thought I'd better maintain some degree of decorum. Do we even have that?:confused::D
They do retire early though; between 45-50. So they do have some good miles left.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Just remember, the PA hookers are just the ones that retired from NJ. :eek:
We have hookers? I haven't even seen a strip club sinse moving here from NY. I kinda miss those purple and pink buildings with blacked out windows on every street corner.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
They do retire early though; between 45-50. So they do have some good miles left.
Hmmm, you appear to be an authority on the subject. Can he expect to get discounted rates commensurate with the, er, "mileage", on the models he might encounter?;)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Speaking of whores ... I am going back to work Monday. :)

It's not even like I am using the money to put myself through school. :rolleyes:

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Hmmm, you appear to be an authority on the subject. Can he expect to get discounted rates commensurate with the, er, "mileage", on the models he might encounter?;)
Pro-rated per mile?
For pros with a lot of miles? (or should they be rated by hours?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis