Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Some people down the street are having a garage sale, so I took advantage of the added traffic to put out a couple of things for free that I wanted to get rid of - a pond basin and a saw horse that have both been just sitting in my back yard for over ten years.

I figured that I had missed the early bird "shopping for the swap meet" crowd, but it took less than 10 minutes for someone to grab them. Sweet!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Woohoo!!! Before my hiatus started last year, some of you may recall my disappointment (and your inability to understand it) that Morningstar stopped making their veggie corn dogs. Well, I found them again today - and I've got two cooking right now. Suhweet!

After looking on the web just now, it turns out that they've been back since January. Uggg. Eight months wasted... :( :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Now you're just coming across like a serial meat eater. :eek: :D

Eh, Niki and I had some ham and turkey before I had the corn dogs. She likes the corn wrapping, though.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm really happy. With my new powered USB hub, I can use my USB switch box to connect both my keyboard and mouse to two different computers. Without the powered aspect, I could only use one USB device through the switch box.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
500 posts a month since I came back. I must still be out of practice...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Stormy again this afternoon, and it's really going tonight. Hopefully it stops before too late so that I have a chance of coaxing Niki outside.

Luckily I went to the store this morning - no more cognac and almond milk, at least not tonight! :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Now you're just coming across like a serial meat eater. :eek: :D

Eh, Niki and I had some ham and turkey before I had the corn dogs. Alex likes the corn wrapping, though.
Fixed for ya....

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Have to work this Morning, on an NFL Sunday no less, sux big time, money is always nice to have though so I deal with it,
never again though :eek:.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'd need to drink a lot of cognac before I thought about eating a 150 calorie veggie corn dog with no fat ... and what did they do with the natural fat containing oil from the corn? Did they extract it to sell as corn oil and then glop the remaining goo on the reformulated chemically infused imitation wiener?

I've had some veggie burgers in my freezer for way too long. I'm sure that if we had any expectations of them tasting like anything other than cardboard we would have cooked them up and bought more to share with friends at cookouts and what not but guess what ... we know they're gonna be totally unsavory so they've been in there freezing to death for well over a year. Today is the day that I am going to make a stand and tell Cheryl that if she wants to eat healthy she needs to do it while she is out.

I'm going to see if they make veal corn dogs. I bet Nikki would approve.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I just had a banana and a cup of Nantucket Blend from the Keurig, thats as healthy as it gets for me, off to grab dinero, Have a great Day Ah'ers.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Today is the day that I am going to make a stand and tell Cheryl that if she wants to eat healthy she needs to do it while she is out.
OK, now you're talking crazy.:eek: Anytime you take a stand against Cheryl, it doesn't end well for you. What makes you think this time will be different?:D
Just be happy that she lets you call her room 'Mantown' and go about your business.....without anymore of this crazy talk. mkay

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
What makes you think this time will be different?:D
I went clothes shopping with her yesterday and had the decency to disappear for a few hours. Every so often I would back track and faux stalk her as she tried on pair after pair of shoes beside a cart full of clothes that she planned to try on. That was followed up by a nice dinner at an Indian restaurant.

... but that was probably more like rec'r penance. :rolleyes:

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I went clothes shopping with her yesterday and had the decency to disappear for a few hours. Every so often I would back track and faux stalk her as she tried on pair after pair of shoes beside a cart full of clothes that she planned to try on. That was followed up by a nice dinner at an Indian restaurant.

... but that was probably more like rec'r penance. :rolleyes:
I have this image in my head of you holding her purse.:D Probably the closest you've been to them in a year.:p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm not hungry, but I feel like eating. I think that I'll make myself a salad.

Calm down, Doug - I said "make," not "toss." :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The pilot episode of "New Girl" is available in HD for free on iTunes. I watched it last night - pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis