Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Dusted off the home theater gear tonight. Looks a lot better.

Also cleaned off my MacBook. Makes me less inclined to get the Air. Oh, but they're so light and shiny...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Nutter Butter

Yes ... nutter butter ... in a moment of weakness I made my way to the double stuffed Oreos. In a weird case of delayed recognition I realized I had just seen something marketed as nutter butter. I immediately thought of you guys and kind of started laughing. I got the double stuffed Oreos but had to see the nutter butter thing again. Even though the package was red it wasn't that easy to find but find it I did. Upon closer inspection I saw that some marketing moron had decided to call these things 'cream patties'. Well ... that was just too much for me. That had me laughing out loud in the cookie aisle in Walmart. :rolleyes:

It tastes pretty good. :eek: :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Had you not heard of Nutter Butters, before? Oh, man, you've been missing out.

I've both savored and longed for the sweet, sweet taste of nutter butter flowing over my tongue and down my throat.

Darn you. You've tempted me into turning one of my childhood favorite cookies into a gay insinuation. NTTAWWT.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Had you not heard of Nutter Butters, before?
No. If I had I don't think I would have missed the opportunity to equate it to boy batter. It's like naming ice cream 'fudge tracks'. How does that not make you think of poopies? :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, I suppose not that suprising considering that you hate peanut butter. They've been for sale since 1969, although I couldn't find them in the stores for a few years (forget when, maybe in the 90s).

They were one of my favorite store bought cookies growing up.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Starting back up on AH gave me a good mental excuse to get a new laptop, but it seems like people hardly post these days. Maybe it's the nice summer weather. Now I'm having trouble justifying the cost.

You all and your possession of real lives sicken me.

:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was thinking of opening up a can of these beauties.
I notice that the label is already stained. You must have been "thinking" a bit too long. :D

BTW, are you the one that posted this: neatorama.com/2007/11/19/fish-a**holes-in-a-can/ (I had it as a regular link, but the darn censor program blocks it. You'll have to replace the "**" with "ss".)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Nope. I guess people that use the name Alex are just naturally immature. :rolleyes:
Or your reputation has reached epic proportions and people now use it as a pseudonym.

"Who the eff would post something that nasty on this...oh, wait. It's Alex. Yeah, okay. I can see that."

:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The trick to not mowing grass is to not water it. It doesn't grow and, ergo, it doesn't have to be mowed.
You are correct, Mark! I stopped watering for three days last week, and most of it died. I was quite surprised. I think that my topsoil layer has gotten too thin and isn't holding in the water.

I try to keep the grass mostly for Niki. She likes to go out and lay down on it. Winter grass grows great here, but I've been struggling with the summer bermuda for about five or six years (it used to grow great).

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Spent about ten minutes trying to make my cheap safe a bit more break-in proof. Didn't make any progress. I spent about a week on it earlier this year, but I had a new idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis