Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
The foods we eat

I've eaten a pig's brain right out of it's skull. I believe tripe covers the entrails part. Frog's legs are about as close as I've come to a reptile except the time I actually ate a reptile in the form of gator tots. I won't eat peanut butter. :D
LOL amphibian legs are okay ..taste kind-of-like chicken

gator tots are all batter and grease. It kind-of-like fried mountain oysters instead of real oysters on the half-shell

can't go for sweet bread or brains ... but I am a griller and meat smoker and pretty good all-round cook. Switched to virgin olive oil to cook in. Also new ribs and kraut recipe.

No peanut butter ? - one has to ask why? Not my absolute favorite but it is okay.

Good to hear from you Alex ..and is nice to see the banter between you and Adam.

Later,

Forest Man

P.S. - The cabin is great ..get lots of hiking (don't necessarily like the hot weather) ..have a drought hardly any rain Lake is down 4 feet. Nice neighbors cool off at one of the pools with a couple of cold ones. Nice to kick back and listen to Last.fm through Xbox 360 gold! ... had to breakdown and get HD Dishnetwork, upgrade the TV slightly to Sony Bravia and get DSL internet, furnish the cabin with nice furniture and great stereo... otherwise just a "bait" camp :rolleyes:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
The cabin is great ...
... but Houston is where the 7002's are. ;)

Peanut butter flavor is okay I guess but having that stuff shticking to everything
and making everything shtick to everything else just puts me off my feed. You can't
even spit the sh!t out. F^%&ing gross !!! :mad:

... and it stinks. :(

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I wonder why I ever bothered going to class in college. Now that I want to use some of that stuff, I sure can't remember anything.

Then again, had I not gone to class, I never would have seen Amy S. walking in between classes. Ahhhh, memories. Sure, one of my friends wrote her love letters and signed my name to them, with me not finding out until about a year later. It explains her friends laughing at me in the cafeteria and her treating me like a leper. My one conversation with her went so badly, my brain went into protection mode and I honestly couldn't remember most of what she said immediately after she said it. It's one of those conversations that someday hynotherapy might lead me back to the nightmare. Makes me feel normal. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Nice neighbors cool off at one of the pools with a couple of cold ones.
On Friday, I went to the store to pick up some Coors Light - I think for the first time ever. I had it over ten years ago and didn't really care for it, but I thought it was time to give it another chance. Then I was reminded of why I stopped drinking most mass produced American beers after I moved to Arizona - they cost nearly as much or even more than imports or specialty beers here! So, my cheapness won out and I passed. I'll wait for a sale.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
On Friday, I went to the store to pick up some Coors Light - I think for the first time ever. I had it over ten years ago and didn't really care for it, but I thought it was time to give it another chance. Then I was reminded of why I stopped drinking most mass produced American beers after I moved to Arizona - they cost nearly as much or even more than imports or specialty beers here! So, my cheapness won out and I passed. I'll wait for a sale.
From what I understand, under double blind test conditions it's virtually impossible to differentiate Coors or Bud lite from seltzer with a little pee in it.....I'm just sayin.

:D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
... but Houston is where the 7002's are. ;)

Peanut butter flavor is okay I guess but having that stuff shticking to everything
and making everything shtick to everything else just puts me off my feed. You can't
even spit the sh!t out. F^%&ing gross !!! :mad:

... and it stinks. :(
Well, you could, but you'd hurt Doug's feelings. :D
ewww ... that's nasty ... even for you. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just finished watching all 20 episodes of "10 Things I Hate About You" on Netflix. Started off strong, but by the end, I can see why it got cancelled.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It's been pouring here for about five minutes - woohoo! We really needed it.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
It's been pouring here for about five minutes - woohoo!
I picture 3 drops of water hitting a hot skillet being instantly sizzled up into steam.
Then the skillet says, "Just what I needed." :rolleyes: :D

I need a house. Is anybody giving one of those away?
I momentarily hit SPL's exceeding 100db but felt guilt.
Loud music and guilt are like bacon with a side of Skippy's. :eek: :D

The good news is that I did this knowing the old lady downstairs went out to bingo or whatever a little while ago and I warned Cheryl that it was gonna get loud. She closed the door to Mantown. That completely changed my bass response ... for the better ... but I need a house. I would prefer one close by but will relocate for the right giveaway. :rolleyes:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Doug got rid of the Dough Boy avatar without permission.

punishment avatar for 90 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis