lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Don't knock it. You've got kolaches out there.
Not anymore. I ate them all. :D Don't remind me of those I'm heading back to school next week and West is on the way. The cinnamon rolls are too good as well.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Some people just don't know any better ... or they simply can't help being complete and utter jerks. Enjoy your present size. Time has a way of bulking us up that you may not like. Chris going from a 46 to a 42 must have meant a lot of work and eating food that's best left to rabbits.

I just scarfed down 5 eggs, a mess of bacon and about 1/2 a loaf of bread.
... unfortunately I ate all the sweets last night around 2am. :rolleyes:
No wonder I'm 270. :eek:
I go to Vegas for a few days and this is what I come back to???:(:p:D

Sorry, I couldn't resist.:eek:

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
For dinner the other day I ate 5 pieces of chicken, a large order of red beans & rice, a small order of fries, and two biscuits (all from popeyes). I felt really gross afterwards D:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I felt really gross afterwards D:
Yeah but it's the feeling you have while you're eating it that counts. :)
You wanna talk about feeling bad afterwards? Give it about 20 years of eating like that.
You're gonna feel like you been hit by a train.

I'm back to 265. That's probably like 25 lbs beyond my sport f^%&ing weight. It just occurred to me that even being sick and at this weight I still feel better than being lighter, healthy and smoking so ... :rolleyes:

I hear Vegas has GREAT FOOD. :D

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
25, 5'10" and 145 :)

I weighed as low as 115 10 years ago.

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
I've recently been losing my winter weight, infact I just got back from a 5 k run. I've dropped 30ish pounds in the last 3 months, with a steady regime of weighing myself 3 times a day and guilting myself into working out. Guilt is the ultimate in motivation.

My goal is to be 180 by the end of june, and I was 202 as of this morning. Being fairly cut and 6'4" nets me all the prostitutes I can afford!

G

gholt

Full Audioholic
For dinner the other day I ate 5 pieces of chicken, a large order of red beans & rice, a small order of fries, and two biscuits (all from popeyes). I felt really gross afterwards D:
How many calories are in that?

But I guess it is probably not too many more than any sit down restaurant.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
looks like 174g of carbs!

mostly because of the biscuits, fries, and red beans & rice of course. the 5 pieces of chicken would only be 25g.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
looks like 174g of carbs!

mostly because of the biscuits, fries, and red beans & rice of course. the 5 pieces of chicken would only be 25g.
I guess I'll have the chicken and 2-3 fries, then a nibble of a biscuit. No rice or beans.
Don't tell Doc though. He says that I'm a high risk for heart trouble.:cool:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
How about carbs? Doc tells me that I can't go over 45 carbs/meal.:(
Now that I've re-read my diet book that number means something to me. It sounds about right for somebody my size. Beans are actually a pretty sound source of carbs but rice is a no-no except maybe in small doses ... like 1/5 of a cup small doses.

Anyway for the record my weight went up to 282.2 sometime before Christmas and today I managed to hit the -20 pound mark. It's taken 7 weeks of keeping a close eye on what I ate in terms of grams for carbs, protein and fat. Only a little walking for exercise.

I was waking up with headaches and I was worried about hitting 300 pounds before I finally decided to get serious about this. So ... if I can do this ... you can too. They say smoking is a greater health risk. So all you f^%&in' thin people puffing away ... tisk, tisk, tisk. :p

BTW, I'd kill for a burger, a milkshake and a smoke.
I just don't want to die for those things. :D

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Great Job Alex , keep up the good work and reap the rewards of longevity :).
I know how difficult it is to avoid the tasty treats as I am guilty of over indulgence myself. I have trimmed down from 236 to 220, by cutting out two of my all time favs, beer and the always hearty second helping of everything :eek:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
No beer? Doug just fainted. :eek: :D

Common sense didn't work for me. I actually had to employ math. :rolleyes:

What did you weigh out at Rick's?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis