My balls are missing...
so are the rest of my golf clubs...

Wow Adwilk...... do they call him Golf Club now :eek:

I heard many names for these balls and equipment, but never Golf Club
Mine certainly is not sooooooooo long :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I hope you didn't expect to be entertained. This isn't going to be that kind of post.
It's late. I'm tired. Go someplace else if you want to be amused. :p

EDIT: Strike that part about being amused. Turns out you're in the right place after all. I snagged a rolling shelf and a bunch of maple veneered particle board from work. It was late so I left it all in the back of my truck and of course that brought the rain. I'm back from bringing everything inside and towel drying it.

Good news is that I don't have to dust anything off anymore.
This is the type of sh!t that only happens to @ssholes.
I should have brought it in when I got home but like I said, it's clean now. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I hope you didn't expect to be entertained. This isn't going to be that kind of post.

EDIT: Strike that part about being amused. Turns out you're in the right place after all. I snagged a rolling shelf and a bunch of maple veneered particle board from work. It was late so I left it all in the back of my truck and of course that brought the rain. I'm back from bringing everything inside and towel drying it.

I should have brought it in when I got home but like I said, it's clean now. :rolleyes:
Did the particle board make the transition from 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch overnight, I hate when that happens :eek:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan

Alex is not know to be a big entertainer..... that is.... If horrible pictures doesn't make you laugh ;)

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
I need to reallocate my time usage. Studying for the Comptia A+ and two kids are really taking away from my "do whatever" time.

-pat

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Did the particle board make the transition from 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch overnight?
Nah, the rain had just moved in minutes before.
I actually saw that it had just rolled in on animated radar.
BTW, it's 3/4 with a maple veneer on both sides ... one side finished.

Alex is not know to be a big entertainer..... that is.... If horrible pictures doesn't make you laugh ;)
They're not all horrible!

Okay, that one is kinda not so good for the guy who owns the car but eff him. :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
No they're not all horrible.....
0.00000001% are ok, like this one :p

You can if you want to Alex :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Today was payday. I hope there are many more to follow.
The foreman has the Bose 321 system and says he likes it because it sounds good.
Why does this keep happening to me? :eek: :D

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
My GIK panels arrived yesterday and the UPS guy looked p***** I guess that happens when you get 5 boxes that average about 40lbs a piece.:D

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
The foreman has the Bose 321 system and says he likes it because it sounds good.
The foreman owns it? Have you bitten right through your tongue yet?:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
The foreman owns it? Have you bitten right through your tongue yet?:D
He also doesn't like subs for car audio. He thinks the boom is annoying. I pointed out that an 80Hz kick drum just wasn't going to be reproduced by a 4" Sony Explode door speaker.

Yeah ... the Bose. It happens ... :D

I might have said that I would try to talk people out of buying Bose before I found out he had the 321 system. :rolleyes: How was I suppose to know? :confused: From here on in I am going to go with the assumption that people either own Bose or very badly want to own the Bose.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
He also doesn't like subs for car audio. He thinks the boom is annoying. I pointed out that an 80Hz kick drum just wasn't going to be reproduced by a 4" Sony Explode door speaker.

Yeah ... the Bose. It happens ... :D

I might have said that I would try to talk people out of buying Bose before I found out he had the 321 system. :rolleyes: How was I suppose to know? :confused: From here on in I am going to go with the assumption that people either own Bose or very badly want to own the Bose.
If you want the paychecks to keep rolling in, I'd suggest wearing a Bose Tee shirt or cap.

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
How to practice diplomacy

The art of diplomacy ...you silver tongued fox..you can handle it.. EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO THROUGH YOUR TEETH :eek:

Forest Man

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
...While asking the boss for advice on your own audio set-up , let him feel secure with his audio choices.
Why stop there? Tell him that you're going to replace your system with a 321 system - because you want to be just like him.:D

majorloser

majorloser

Alex,

Now you just need to talk him into upgrading to Monster Cables. :rolleyes:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
... While asking the boss for advice on your own audio set-up ...
LOL! :D

I was thinking about inviting him over for a demonstration of what an entry level Infinity system sounds like in comparison to the 321 deal. Probably a bad idea.

Alex,

Now you just need to talk him into upgrading to Monster Cables. :rolleyes:
You know I would suggest that he get Monster Cable from Best Buy if I felt a score needed settling but he's been pretty decent with the people I have seen him interact with.

Once again I see that this hobby of ours really is just for us. It's like he has a new truck but no Blu-ray player. I have an old truck and a Panny DMP-BD60. I don't want a new truck. I want a DMP-BD85. :)

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
LOL! :D

I was thinking about inviting him over for a demonstration of what an entry level Infinity system sounds like
OK; as long as you don't put the spread out that you put out for us....it was outstanding. Cheryl out did herself; and I'm sure you helped!

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
OK; as long as you don't put the spread out that you put out for us....it was outstanding. Cheryl out did herself; and I'm sure you helped!
Thanks. Having you guys over was our pleasure. Cheryl and I got to do some stuff that we wouldn't normally do. Next time we'll do a run through Boston. I know of some really high dollar shoe stores ... Marie is gonna love it ... you?, not so much. :eek: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis