Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
In our Japan town here in San Jose, they added a $2 all day parking lot which is cool. It is like $1 an hour on the meter, so $2 for the whole day is way better.

Komodo Dragon :) Haven't tried that stuff. Any good? Starbucks is not my favorite, but when ya gotta have it...

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I'm going for some nappy noodles before I go in this evening.
Hm, nappy is a British term for diaper. So when you said nappy noodle, it brought something completely different to mind. Do stink pickles come with that? :D

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Just missed the UPS guy....Damn. Parking prices in the Loop are a joke spent 3 hours downtown today and it cost me $15 at the meter since the mayor privatized the meters here prices shot up.

Alex when you said you where going to be the brains of the operation I got worried, so I had to wait up to make sure that you were ok.:rolleyes::D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Do stink pickles come with that? :D
I bring the stink pickle. :eek:

Parking prices in the Loop are a joke spent 3 hours downtown today and it cost me $15 at the meter since the mayor privatized the meters here prices shot up.
Privatized? It ought to be called something else @ $5.00/hr. You'd think for that they would like wash your car or some sh!t but no ... they ain't interested in actually doing anything, God rot their souls.

Alex when you said you where going to be the brains of the operation I got worried, so I had to wait up to make sure that you were ok.:rolleyes::D
Construction technology just got rolled back a millennia. What's funny is that it just goes to show you how far reaching the whole 'anybody can do it' belief goes in regards to the old world craftsmanship of drywall. What people fail to realize is that every piece is custom cut by hand ... a loving hand. :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Construction technology just got rolled back a millennia. What's funny is that it just goes to show you how far reaching the whole 'anybody can do it' belief goes in regards to the old world craftsmanship of drywall. What people fail to realize is that every piece is custom cut by hand ... a loving hand. :D
...and tape is 2" wide!;):p:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I found this killer Thai joint ... (place to eat for all you potheads) close to my job in Boston. I had a few things over the last few days and was really impressed. I'm working a 6:00 PM to 1:00 AM shift that pays for 8 hours. I get there a little early to account for the unpredictable traffic and watch the pedestrian hordes flock to South Station as I blare Floyd's Money at the red lights on my way in. It's kinda trippy.

So Friday night (technically Saturday Morning) I got out of work at 1:00 AM and was back to work Saturday at ~6:00 AM with about 2-1/2 hours sleep in me because the company had a particular schedule to meet. Most times I do stuff like that for money but this time it was strictly a matter of kissing @ss. Hopefully this round of employment lasts longer than the predicted week or so and I can buy Jeff's rec'r.

On my way home I had another Komodo Dragon out of a French press with a considerable amount of sugar. This girl made it for me. I think she was hitting on me ... it's been so long I have forgotten what that's like. When I got home there was Chinese food from some local greasy wok. It sucked. :D

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
This girl made it for me. I think she was hitting on me ... it's been so long I have forgotten what that's like.
If you haven't been hustled for tips lately, get thee to a peeler club for a refresher course.:D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I found this killer Thai joint ... (place to eat for all you potheads) close to my job in Boston. I had a few things over the last few days and was really impressed.
Sounds good; what did you have?
At the West Coast GTG we had incredible Thai food out in Newport, OR; I can't even look at our excuse for Chinese food.

Hopefully this round of employment lasts longer than the predicted week or so and I can buy Jeff's rec'r.
Good luck, hope it all works out.

On my way home I had another Komodo Dragon out of a French press with a considerable amount of sugar. This girl made it for me. I think she was hitting on me ... it's been so long I have forgotten what that's like.
You may be mistaking her hitting on you, with the face she made when she lost count somewhere around the tenth sugar packet.:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Crab Rangoon and Spring Rolls after some of the best soup ever ... it had shrimp, squid and something else in there but I hadn't had anything like that before. It probably had sugar in it. :)

The Starbucks option was forced on me because the DD was closed. On my way across the street there were a couple of hotties giving away Red Bulls. They had just parked their little Red Bull Car and had donned Red Bull Backpacks to go walking around giving these things away and winning people over with their hottness.

Once in the Starbucks I made my way over to one of those leather chairs that smelled like leather. I skimmed the front page of the NYT and then closed my eyes for a few minutes until my forbidden fruit brought me my coffee. She said that she would show me how the French Press worked. Earlier I mentioned that I hadn't ever seen one. I told her another time. I was tired and needed to be going. She told me the coffee would help me with that.

Cheryl just brought me this morning's first cup of Blu Batak.
This coffee thing is working out for me ... but I didn't grab at the girl from Starbucks. :rolleyes:

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I skimmed the front page of the NYT and then closed my eyes for a few minutes until my forbidden fruit brought me my coffee. She said that she would show me how the French Press worked. Earlier I mentioned that I hadn't ever seen one. I told her another time. I was tired and needed to be going. She told me the coffee would help me with that.
She's out of control, and couldn't be any more obvious.:eek:
Was she getting really suggestive, saying such things as, "Next" "Yes sir, may I help you" "How would you like your coffee?";)
It always seems to coincide with when you get a hair cut...or as you say, "styled." :):D

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
I can't believe she offered to show her french press.
She's obviously a nympho.:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
You guys are completely f^%&ing up my delusional fantasy life.
Go find some little kids to expose the Santa myth to and leave me to my imaginings. :p

kidding of course. ;)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Explain. What do you mean by that?:confused:
I would explain but N. Dakota hasn't been let into the inner circle so it's kind of on the hush-hush. Right after they're notified Ottawa will receive an official Santa Alert from Rhode Island.

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
You guys are completely f^%&ing up my delusional fantasy life.
Go find some little kids to expose the Santa myth to and leave me to my imaginings. :p

kidding of course. ;)
Hey, I was being serious.:rolleyes:
I've never heard the term French Press before. I just figured that's what the kids were calling it these days.

Besides, you're the one who turned her down.

not that there's anything wrong with that:)

No justment here. As always.. just trying to help.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis