Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
... at this rate I'll be up to a buck 95 in no time. If I were a midget I'd let ya toss me for a fin. :eek:

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Mundane Mundelsohn

Shopped for vacuums, then ate pupusas....What has my life become...If not for the kick *** Audiovox cassette deck in the Pinto, I'd be ready for a dirt nap.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
This thread suddenly got creepy, and not because of the mentioning of a laser disc.

NTTATWWT

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Back now after two weeks of travel for work. Managed to get sick and had to leave early...and still have to finish up the work. Trip was fun though.

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
I made chicken marsala tonight for me and my gf (mainly for me though) and it was pretty good. A few adjustments to the recipe and it could be fantastic :D

chicken marsala, onion roasted potatoes, french baguette (the only thing the french can do right), and tiramisu to finish it all off.

You are now hungry.

Last edited by a moderator:
mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Went into work at 3:30am today. This is going to be a long day. Ug. Maybe I can get outside for a bit and enjoy the 55* weather though.

edit: nm, 40% chance of rain today.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Didn't See That Coming

I think that guy is an @sshole for wearing that outfit.
He's clearly a Summer. :rolleyes:

This is more like it ...

... but that's probably gonna leave a stain.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I see your bull fighters and raise you an Ebert

The photo really struck me. It is almost funny, but really creepy at the same time, like something you would see in a Stephen King film. For those who don't know, he lost his entire jaw to cancer. They said since the surgery he has amazingly been pumping out MORE reviews/literature than before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis