UN-Official Formula 1 Thread

majorloser

majorloser

Oh, and best of all they are reducing the number of engine available from eight engines to five in 2013. The down to four engines in the years following.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
"The more environmentally-friendly units are expected to deliver a 35 percent reduction in fuel consumption, whilst providing the same level of performance enjoyed by today's F1 drivers. Energy recovery systems and additional energy management will be utilised to ensure this is possible."

Interesting.

I wonder what the weight and tire width limits will be??? #of gears in trans-axle???

F1 is in danger of killing itself.:(

majorloser

majorloser

I really regret not making to a race with the V-10's. Now I have no choice but making the 2012 USGP just to see the last of the V-8's.

This is just stupid. :mad:

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Here ya go Dave...Enjoy!

More of a V12 guy myself!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
R

ragged

Senior Audioholic
Mclaren MP4-26!! Wow, look at those side pods, and they are the 2nd or 3rd team this season I think that's gone to the walrus tusk front wing attachment that Williams were running a couple seasons back. Funny, maybe Williams was on to something and didn't see it through.

90gstman

Audioholic Intern
F1 streaming

I'm not sure if this has been asked before (I tried doing a search), but how can I stream live F1 races. I have dropped cable TV so the only races I can watch are the few broadcast on FOX. I have not missed a race in 10 years and can't afford to fly to all 19 races around the world (of coarse I will be at the Canadian GP).

Does Speed do a live internet feed? If not who does for free?

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I'm not sure if this has been asked before (I tried doing a search), but how can I stream live F1 races. I have dropped cable TV so the only races I can watch are the few broadcast on FOX. I have not missed a race in 10 years and can't afford to fly to all 19 races around the world (of coarse I will be at the Canadian GP).

Does Speed do a live internet feed? If not who does for free?
I did a quick google search and it looks like several sites claim to do it. I don't know how that works from country to country. i would imagine you would have to buy the rights in each market.:confused:

majorloser

majorloser

I just took a survey that was e-mailed to me from USGP. Completing the survey is supposed to me on the preferred mailing list for the better seats.

From the survey it doesn't look like there's going to be many cheap seats unless you want to sit in grass. We're talking four figures for the paddock and platinum seats. :eek:

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I just took a survey that was e-mailed to me from USGP. Completing the survey is supposed to me on the preferred mailing list for the better seats.

From the survey it doesn't look like there's going to be many cheap seats unless you want to sit in grass. We're talking four figures for the paddock and platinum seats. :eek:
Grass it is!:D

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Ford Sues Ferrari

Yes, believe it or not, Ford is suing Ferrari over the name "F-150". Sure, Ford has the rights to the name, but I'm really not sure how ferrari could "capitalize on and profit from the substantial goodwill that Ford has developed in the F-150 trademark". Now if Ferrari decided to start building pick-ups, I could see their point...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110210/bs_nm/us_ford_ferrari

johndoe

johndoe

Audioholic
Ferrari F-150 name

Ferrari decided to change the car's name to "F-150th Italia", maybe due to the Ford threat.

The_Source41

The_Source41

Audiophyte
Kubica was one of my favorite drivers. I started liking him when he drove for BMW Sauber and then really started to enjoy watching him race for Renault. This is a tragic accident and will hurt the F1 Community.

R

ragged

Senior Audioholic
Well Kubica is doing better. They say he even called Barrichello to chat.

With all the political unrest, Bahrain looks like it's going to be canceled. Bummer, even though it was a pretty boring race, I was still looking forward to the season starting.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis