j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Or a bacon cuddles:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That is funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Sending the wife's new laptop back to HP for the second time in three weeks. And it was purchased in August. Lovely.

-pat

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
Sending the wife's new laptop back to HP for the second time in three weeks. And it was purchased in August. Lovely.

-pat
Everyone I know with HP laptops have had horrible reliability. My brother had his sent back half a dozen times, and same with one of my roommates.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Everyone I know with HP laptops have had horrible reliability. My brother had his sent back half a dozen times, and same with one of my roommates.
They are officially on my sh*t list. I'll never by another computer of theirs. It's gonna be build my own or stick with ASUS or Lenovo.

-pat

J

jamie2112

Banned
I am watching Charlie "I party like a viking" Sheen........2 1/2 men like.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
If I hold my cell phone up to my old Pioneer SX-650 rec'r I get static coming out of my speakers.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
It's only the middle of the month but I'm going to go wash anyway ... seriously bored. :D

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
It's only the middle of the month but I'm going to go wash anyway ... seriously bored. :D
Good call. I can smell you all from all the way across the country.

Really. I had to get on here after my seriously extended absence to let you know. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis