Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
That is odd. That means they aren't composting for reuse AFAIK, because the meat is not a good thing for compost that is intended to be used for typical agricultural fertilizer. Or maybe that is just not recommended for home use... We have our own compost bin at home and we use the resulting compost (black gold) in our garden and yards and it works wonders. No meat products because the meat stinks after a while obviously.

There's a company here who does this for large companies. They charge the company to take the compostables and then if the same company wants to use some of it for their landscaping, they have to pay to buy it back :eek:
I agree except that they heat the hell out of it all killing all the bacteria. Thats howe they get around the meat issue. During the sumer, I sneak some meat off to my mutt. The rest ends up in the garbage.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Getting rid of the Beemer already? :confused:
Well ... had he bought a fofo ... :rolleyes:

I been up half the night hacking up a lung. I milled up a bunch of Mahogany before putting a mask on and now it's kicking my @ss. I wasn't this sensitive to dust and contaminants in air when I smoked ... not to mention that I really liked smoking.

How can smoking be bad for you? Look at these two ... everything they do is alright. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis