Status
Not open for further replies.
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Is that a photo you took? Pretty sweet, regardless!
Nevermind - I found my answer when I did a google search on "b1-b lancer" and that was the first image that showed up.

-pat
I'm just glad they are on our side.
Don't be sure.... what if John Travolta is behind the sticks and we end up with a "Broken Arrow" :eek:

Anyways... for those interested, here we have Mig 21's for sale, also in flying conditions, well I'm a bit unsure about the flying conditions, they may fly once..... wonder if they are in landing conditions too :p
http://www.tanksforsale.co.uk/Mig21 jets for sale.htm

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Buying them is the cheap part. Keeping them flying is the expensive part. And that's not counting fuel.
I think the risk of this thing falling down is quite big.....

Remember the movie... the right stuff... where wives had to go to funeral mostly every week... because of test pilots crashing their X1 planes....

I think perhaps even the X1's will be safe compared to old outdated Mig 21's....... that are not maintained according to proper procedures.....

Here in Norway the F16's will not even take off if the logistics system is down or the logistics system say it's ok to fly... they have control of every little small part, like the tiniest screw in some unimportant part of the plane, they can tell how many flight hours this tiny screw has and when it's due for replacement.... all to keep security up and planes flying
I'm 100% sure US armed forces do the same with all their planes......

don't say this about Mig 21's bought from a website....

Security here is not so good.......

majorloser

majorloser

Interesting Mashup

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/aKoBye__Txw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/aKoBye__Txw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I think the risk of this thing falling down is quite big.....

Remember the movie... the right stuff... where wives had to go to funeral mostly every week... because of test pilots crashing their X1 planes....

I think perhaps even the X1's will be safe compared to old outdated Mig 21's....... that are not maintained according to proper procedures.....

Here in Norway the F16's will not even take off if the logistics system is down or the logistics system say it's ok to fly... they have control of every little small part, like the tiniest screw in some unimportant part of the plane, they can tell how many flight hours this tiny screw has and when it's due for replacement.... all to keep security up and planes flying
I'm 100% sure US armed forces do the same with all their planes......

don't say this about Mig 21's bought from a website....

Security here is not so good.......

Some collector who knows about planes could get this plane put back together in working order and having it flying safely. The trick is to get the weapons systems operational again!! :eek: :p ;)

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
better watch out.......

I am taking tomorrow off from work. I think a good "get my drunk on" is in gonna happen tonight. It's been awhile for me so you all better watch out for the drunk posting, bad spelling vizionut.

majorloser

majorloser

I am taking tomorrow off from work. I think a good "get my drunk on" is in gonna happen tonight. It's been awhile for me so you all better watch out for the drunk posting, bad spelling vizionut.
Must be nice. I ended up staying at work yesterday straight through till 3:00 am this morning. Went home, cleaned up and headed back at 7:00 am this morning. :mad:

Your tax dollars at work

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Must be nice. I ended up staying at work yesterday straight through till 3:00 am this morning. Went home, cleaned up and headed back at 7:00 am this morning. :mad:

Your tax dollars at work
Must be the last business day of the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis