Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
I left the football game after the first quarter, because all i wanted to see was the flyover

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I left the football game after the first quarter, because all i wanted to see was the flyover
You went to a fly-over and a bunch of people stayed for a football game?;)

I had lunch today...in a restaurant.:cool:

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
You went to a fly-over and a bunch of people stayed for a football game?;)

I had lunch today...in a restaurant.:cool:
More likely they scheduled a fly-over and then a football game broke out!

-pat

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm going to see if I can find some fabric that goes nicely with my wall colors. :eek:

NTTAWWT :D

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Haha yea. The fly-over was pretty sweet. B-1B Lancer.
I remember a few years ago when a B1 did a low level pass at an air show at our nearby air base - it set off all the car alarms in the parking lot! :D

Wait a minute - that's not boring!;)

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Is that a photo you took? Pretty sweet, regardless!
Nevermind - I found my answer when I did a google search on "b1-b lancer" and that was the first image that showed up.

-pat

dkane360

dkane360

Wait a minute - that's not boring!;)
oops :eek: lol

and yea that was the first image on google lol. I wanted to take some pics, but you cant bring dslr's in to the stadium. We were eating at quiznos and we could hear the B-1 circling around waiting. Apparently it was stationed in south dakota :eek:

Last year we had the B-1 do a fly-over one game, then the next game was 3 F/A-18 hornets. The hornets were cool, but not as impressive sound wise.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I just wanted to fill you guys into some updates in my system. I am not sure you guys knew I bought a new receiver or not but the new pioneer vsx-1120 has been in my system for a couple of weeks now. I have not been able to crank my system up some time but I had a chance tonight.:D I started out with some dire straits first album them the cars first. I am gonna have to say that even without a sub my speakers still really sounded great.:eek: Then I put on then new tom petty and some chickenfoot. To finish it off I through some rush(2112) would sound good then some them crooked vultures. All I have to say about THX is the shat . Anyway for thirty old speakers these mistubishi MS-20 still sound like new.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
It seems to me that you could get all the benefit of the flyover without spending the price of a ticket by standing out in the parking lot.:p

dkane360

dkane360

It seems to me that you could get all the benefit of the flyover without spending the price of a ticket by standing out in the parking lot.:p
Lol, I have season tickets. I was thinking about selling my single ticket, but there were so many of them already for sale on craigslist.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
My wife is watching one of those DVDs of declassified 50's nuclear weapons tests. She is fascinated with the subject...anything to do with the cold war from JFK and the Cuban Missile Crises to the development of nuclear capable submarines, bombers and missiles.

majorloser

majorloser

My wife is watching one of those DVDs of declassified 50's nuclear weapons tests. She is fascinated with the subject...anything to do with the cold war from JFK and the Cuban Missile Crises to the development of nuclear capable submarines, bombers and missiles.
Sounds like a woman after my own heart. :cool:

I always wanted to witness a weapons test. But I'll settle for watching "Trinity and Beyond". They've played on Discovery HD in the past and I have it saved on the DVR.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114728/

I also have a bunch of the declassified footage on DVD's.

bandphan

bandphan

Banned

I always wanted to witness a weapons test. But I'll settle for watching "Trinity and Beyond". They've played on Discovery HD in the past and I have it saved on the DVR.

I distinctly remember something being said about not leaking plans to the third Death Star, I'm not losing 3 because our confidentiality agreements are not being honored. :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I distinctly remember something being said about not leaking plans to the third Death Star, I'm not losing 3 because our confidentiality agreements are not being honored. :D
Here is the artist rendering you requested. Sorry but he's in his "pumpkin phase"

Oh crap, is this not a secure line of communication??? Uh...sorry.:eek:

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan

My wife is mesmerized by Trinity and Beyond. She has gone online to try and find it but has not been successful. Hey, that would make a great winter vacation gift for her.:D

Plus, now that we have our passports, she insists that we go to the next Dayton Air Show.

majorloser

majorloser

My wife is mesmerized by Trinity and Beyond. She has gone online to try and find it but has not been successful. Hey, that would make a great winter vacation gift for her.:D

Plus, now that we have our passports, she insists that we go to the next Dayton Air Show.
William Shatner narrating an HD show about atomic bombs. :cool:

Go for the Bluray!
http://www.amazon.com/Trinity-Beyond-Atomic-Movie-Blu-ray/dp/B002VCPFGY

And add this one for good measure.
http://www.amazon.com/Dawns-Early-Light-Powers-Boothe/dp/B00021R7CG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers