Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Didn't I have a post in there about the bowl of chicken?
What happened there? :confused:

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I hope you feel better soon.

Hey wait, weren't you the guy skiing over 2000ft last weekend? No wonder you're sick.:D
Thanks. Yes I was skiing but I blame this on the 7 year old germ factory that lives in my house. I stayed home today.

Yesterday was a bit of comedy when I came home. I made some nice chicken soup and was going down to the theater to watch a movie and I slipped and fell down the last view steps. Needless to say freaking soup was everywhere. It was one of those moments where you cannot believe what just happened. Luckily the soup did not burn me too bad and I only have a couple of bruises. Took almost an hour to clean it up.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I fell like crap.:mad:
Yesterday was a bit of comedy when I came home. I made some nice chicken soup and was going down to the theater to watch a movie and I slipped and fell down the last view steps. Needless to say freaking soup was everywhere. It was one of those moments where you cannot believe what just happened. Luckily the soup did not burn me too bad and I only have a couple of bruises. Took almost an hour to clean it up.
A little prescience on your part?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I would believe that guy was Alex, if he didn't look so fit...:D
So that's how it is? I put on a couple of pounds and you're using that as an excuse to chase younger men? He's only going to break your heart but I applaud the way you're choosing this time and this place to come out. :D

You have to remember that was the early 80's :D
Even then I wasn't that fit. :(

I slipped and fell down the last few steps.
At least you made it down the mountain in one piece. ... and not for nuthin' but you probably would have been more careful coming down the stairs had you been carrying a single malt.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I went home sick yesterday too. Who's the wise ace spreading these germs?:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis