Tarub

Senior Audioholic
On a predator mode.....
Jack Rabbit???

Last edited by a moderator:
majorloser

majorloser

Yippee

Finally got around to changing the network adapter in my desktop to a 1.0 Gpbs PCIe card. That's the last step to gettting my home network upgrades finished. The laptops are all running with 802.11n dual band adapters on 5 Mhz band, all the interconnect cables are Cat6, the router is 1.0 Gpbs and the switch is 1.0 Gpbs.

All I need now is 1Gb FIOS to make it into my neighborhood. :mad:

majorloser

majorloser

Thank to Gene this song is now stuck in my head :mad:

<object width="960" height="745"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/GBkT19uH2RQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;hd=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/GBkT19uH2RQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;hd=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="960" height="745"></embed></object>

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Lift one cheek and let it rip.
I have. And I'm wondering how many rounds this magazine can hold. Jeesh.

HaraldO--you need to not post such giant pictures of Alex's hole. I have to scroll to the right for seven minutes before I can reply to anyone. This further detracts from my work performance. ;)

J

jamie2112

Banned
Haraldo I am going to be in Oslo at Spektrum for ZZ Top in a few weeks...are ya coming?

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
On a predator mode.....
Jack Rabbit???
She obviously has a lot of experience with men. :rolleyes:
Or maybe a very bitter experience with just one. ;)
Lucky bastard. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
bandphan

bandphan

Banned
Finally got around to changing the network adapter in my desktop to a 1.0 Gpbs PCIe card. That's the last step to gettting my home network upgrades finished. The laptops are all running with 802.11n dual band adapters on 5 Mhz band, all the interconnect cables are Cat6, the router is 1.0 Gpbs and the switch is 1.0 Gpbs.

All I need now is 1Gb FIOS to make it into my neighborhood. :mad:
You need to send me your modem info, so we can tweak it.. If it is docsis 3.0, you can get over 50 meg with your current setup:eek:

majorloser

majorloser

Yeah, yeah, I know. :eek:
I need to drag the component rack out of the closet to get to the modem on the wall behind.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Alex strikes again!:eek::D
I be hittin' that bottom ... workin' the sides and the middle. :rolleyes:

Tarub, that was excellent. I kinda hope Chris/mprfect gets caught listening to it at work. :D

She used the word rectum many times without saying "f^%&in' near killed 'em" once.
I wouldn't be able to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis