Bit the bullet and ordered a sub...

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
+10dB? Woah. It sounds fine at one level for me.

I pulled it off the Gramma last night. The Tempest definitely sounded better being on the Gramma, but like Warpdrv said, with the design of this one, it doesn't seem to make a difference. It sounds the same without it Chris.

Note: I do have a concrete sub floor in this room also. When I stand on the step up where the floor is suspended, I can feel it vibrating. I can hear the walls vibrating :eek:

krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai
Come on guys, nothin too it with any of those subs you guys are moving.... I had to buy some freakin moving straps to move these things, nice and easy when they were empty, loaded up with 2 x 80lb drivers was another story... :(

I think I hit the 300lb mark with these new ones... thought I was gunna pop a nut... :eek:
Now you know what I feel like when your mom passes out and I have to carry her to bed! :eek::eek::eek:

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
Now you know what I feel like when your mom passes out and I have to carry her to bed! :eek::eek::eek:

I see your feeling a little brave today...

Well you can now expect some paintballs flying in your direction tonight for that comment....

krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai
I see your feeling a little brave today...

Well you can now expect some paintballs flying in your direction tonight for that comment....
Yeah when I have bad day I drink......and since I'm at work and can't drink the mom jokes come out. :)

Hey man paintballs I can live with.....just don't shoot at me with your al qaeda starter rifle. :)

Oh and I'm glad you like the sub J...sorry for being a troll. :) I was looking at these a few months back but I don't think I could do without that rip roaring rumble that you get from a ported sub way down low. You have to spend a lot more to get that with a sealed sub from what I have seen.

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis