DO NOT BUY anything from AV123

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
With his court case progressing, his reputation destroyed, his finances ruined and the knowledge that the IRS will inevitably investigate whether he reported the underfunded raffle money as taxable income, this must be a contemplative time for Schifty as he reflects on his life and considers momentous questions such as: "what went wrong?", "how did I get into this mess?" and "do I wanna be the husband or do I wanna be the wife?". :confused:
Can't he be both?

T2T

T2T

Senior Audioholic
it says the speakers will be shipping late July or maybe early August. Yet, if you choose some large number, say 100, when looking to place an order, the website says 30 are in stock. Maybe some people aren't aware of it, but advertising that you've got some number of whatever available and they're not, is a violation of consumer protection laws. The BBB, which still has not fixed their ratings of AV451 to reflect past issues, does have a section where you can complain about deceptive advertising. So does the CO AG's office. Now, I'm going to ask both areas to look into this and see if they'll take any action. Can I look forward to some of you also lodging a complaint?
But, of course. That's the least I could do. ;)

M

mhawker

Audioholic
Drove by today even though I knew they would probably be closed.

Doesn't my daughter look sad? This may have been her only chance to see these av123 speakers in their birthplace.

With their newly found love for Eleanor Roosevelt quotes, I thought I'd add one I thought appropriate.

T2T

T2T

Senior Audioholic
Drove by today even though I knew they would probably be closed.

Doesn't my daughter look sad? This may have been her only chance to see these av123 speakers in their birthplace.

With their newly found love for Eleanor Roosevelt quotes, I thought I'd add one I thought appropriate.
Field marshal Kyle wasn't patrolling the parking lot? I thought he was a 24/7 "company man". Sheesh.

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
You should've stopped by his house, Mike. Must've been a big bbq going on with all the staff from the production, design, shipping, logistics, and quality control departements there. Surely Santiago must've been there celebrating his brother's move to 'Made in the USA'. And you know Arnie Nudell, Bascom King, Seaton, the Ninja, Liederman, and Danny had to be there as well. Why, you would've gotten a chance to meet with the other members of TADG and I'll bet they were all listening to the new G-2 speakers, proud as can be. Why, it would't have surprised me in the least to see the orphans from Khabarovsk with their healthy faces thanks to the medicine Mark was able to provide. If you've got the time, drive past his soon to be former house or even try the warehouse again.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Our Eleanor quote of the day!

One's philosophy is not best expressed in words; it is expressed in the choices one makes... and the choices we make are ultimately our responsibility.

---Eleanor Roosevelt

R

rotorooter

Audioholic Intern
Revisited from the AVS Forum archive where he was on a "retreat of sorts" (any guesses?) at the time. Speaking of time, time to take a shower.

Mark L. Schifter
10-02-06, 07:27 PM
Steve47 said:
The true test of a company is not necessarily shipping a perfect product, but how it stands behind the product if there's a problem.
THANK YOU, AV123!

First and foremost... Thank YOU

I'm away on a retreat of sorts to finish up on a few designs - but I decided to log on and check the forums... Nice read indeed...

It goes without saying how pleased I am that you are satisfied... We care deeply about YOU and our brands --- and the TRUST we have between each of us... Your post made my day for sure...

Please forgive the next part...

My daughter Suzanne is THE Heart and Soul of av123. I'm so proud of who she is as a person and, as well, as our (my) partner in this business (and others like Audio Alchemy). Suzanne and I have worked together for almost 18 years I do believe.

My pride in her is something I could never / ever explain except to another parent. I have three (step) daughters - Regan, Suzanne and Christina and I simply love them with all my heart and with all my soul... I am blessed --- and you Sir reminded me of that today...

Thank You...

Please allow me to introduce you to my SPECTACULAR Daughter Suzanne and her Husband Paul, and our Grandson Paul Anthony...

Most humbly...

a Father...

mls

(and YES... she is one beautiful young lady... :) )...

G

geekinthehood

Audioholic Intern
You should've stopped by his house, Mike. Must've been a big bbq going on with all the staff from the production, design, shipping, logistics, and quality control departements there. Surely Santiago must've been there celebrating his brother's move to 'Made in the USA'. And you know Arnie Nudell, Bascom King, Seaton, the Ninja, Liederman, and Danny had to be there as well. Why, you would've gotten a chance to meet with the other members of TADG and I'll bet they were all listening to the new G-2 speakers, proud as can be. Why, it would't have surprised me in the least to see the orphans from Khabarovsk with their healthy faces thanks to the medicine Mark was able to provide. If you've got the time, drive past his soon to be former house or even try the warehouse again.
So caustic... and yet, so appropriate. The Ghost of Christmas Past would have to spend several nights with Mark just to recount the past few years.

re: "departements", was this misspelling intentional? Regardless, it worked out perfectly. :D

N

NAVIO

Audiophyte
One of these?

www dot tutztutz dot com/2008/06/the-10-worst-prisons-in-the-world

majorloser

majorloser

I'm still waiting for one of you Photoshop pros to make a special "AV123 Edition" with their logo on the side.

T2T

T2T

Senior Audioholic
It look like Lindsay Lohan might need a copy of this book before Mark will. Though, Mark might want to start reading early. Lindsay, on the other hand, was blind-sided by the judge today and given 90 days in the cooler. :D

T2T

T2T

Senior Audioholic
She looks pretty good for someone in their 40's.
:D - Ironically, I was watching a TV special a few days ago on prisons for women. Apparently, women take on much more stress than males do while in prison because they typically don't have access to deoderant, special shampoos and hair coloring agents. Seeing themselves in the mirror without all the "cover ups" is the cause for the stress.

How is Lohan not broke yet?
I guess she's just good at bumming drugs off her friends as opposed to buying them herself. Also, with her parents managing her career during her earlier years, I'm sure they put away a few $$ for when she needs it. Umm ... yeah, right. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis