DO NOT BUY anything from AV123

Status
Not open for further replies.
T2T

T2T

Senior Audioholic
at 10:00 A.M. on Wednesday, 06/09/2010, at 1790 38th Street, suite 100, Boulder, CO 80301 Casa Humbly Bumbly will be auctioned off.
I wonder if they'll up the pace of items they're selling on Craigslist?

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
I haven't been following it recently. Is stuff still being sold?

T2T

T2T

Senior Audioholic
I'm assuming Mark will be in the market for a new property; unless, he takes up home in the warehouse. Or even -

M

mhawker

Audioholic
at 10:00 A.M. on Wednesday, 06/09/2010, at 1790 38th Street, suite 100, Boulder, CO 80301 Casa Humbly Bumbly will be auctioned off.
Wonder if they have to disclose the foundation issues in an auction like that?

T2T

T2T

Senior Audioholic
Mark could actually show up with enough cash to cover the amount owed and bid on his own property to get it back. If that were the case, I wonder how those who are still owed money would feel?

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
I thought those were taken care of already. It's supposed to be a condition of your mortgage that you keep your property in good repair. Maybe your uncle would be interested in this historical treasure?

M

mhawker

Audioholic
I thought those were taken care of already. It's supposed to be a condition of your mortgage that you keep your property in good repair. Maybe your uncle would be interested in this historical treasure?
Very possible they are taken care of but I don't remember hearing about. Last I heard, everything was still out on the tennis courts. From what I've heard of the area, there is lots of shifting issues so I can't imagine it's going to be a one-time fix.

I'm pretty sure my Uncle follows this thread. :)

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
Today's the day

when we're supposed to hear just who won the iPad from the Memorial Day sale email promotion Longmont ran. I wonder who it will be?

T2T

T2T

Senior Audioholic
My vote's for HWSNBN or TADG
If they play by the rules (hmmm ... I wonder if that's ever happened?), then it should be Dane or Larry or one of the "loyal" followers that remain over there. I think we're now down to about 5, or at least, I can count them all on one hand. :rolleyes:

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
If they play by the rules (hmmm ... I wonder if that's ever happened?), then it should be Dane or Larry or one of the "loyal" followers that remain over there. I think we're now down to about 5, or at least, I can count them all on one hand. :rolleyes:
Well, you had to spend at least $500 from the email flyer I saw. Times running out. Who will it be?

Jed M

Jed M

Full Audioholic
Not to mention they raised the price of the MFW-15 by $100 too. So that $143 you are saving is actually a lot closer to $0.
This is hilarious and unbelievable. These guys actually lowered the prices right after the weekend. What a great sale! They couldn't even hold the price for a few weeks, heck even a few hours, to give the appearance that they just didn't completely disrespect their customers' intelligence by acting like they could trick/fleece them with cheesy tricks like that. Man, that takes the cake. What a serious bunch of...

Read the last post. I saved it in case they delete it.
http://forums.av123.com/showthread.php?t=43972

M

mhawker

Audioholic
winner was announced.

Congratulations to the Apple iPad Winner!
We are pleased to announce that Jon P. of beautiful LaCrosse, Wisconsin is the winner of the Apple iPad.

Thanks to all of our valued customers who took advantage of those great Memorial Day Sale deals. Stay tuned for more summer sales to come!

T2T

T2T

Senior Audioholic
Just think. Someone actually spent at least $500 there.
One slight correction. It probably wasn't hard to do by selecting an MFW-15 + $.97 in shipping. In reality, it will be a thousand dollars, though. $500 for the purchase, plus $500 and Tylenol for all the headaches they'll have over the next few years. That is what I refer to as TCO - or Total Cost of Ownership.

G

geekinthehood

Audioholic Intern
One slight correction. It probably wasn't hard to do by selecting an MFW-15 + $.97 in shipping. In reality, it will be a thousand dollars, though. $500 for the purchase, plus $500 and Tylenol for all the headaches they'll have over the next few years. That is what I refer to as TCO - or Total Cost of Ownership.
499 + 0.97 = 499.97

I wonder if they were counting pennies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis