Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mac11700

Junior Audioholic
Today, 05:49 PM
bmrowe
Registered User Join Date: Dec 2008

Nice, AV123 deleted two more messages -- and they have not reached out to me to inform me on why they were removed. This is unbelievably bad business and customer service -- what is preventing me from posting those same posts on a medium in which they do not control?

Before any more of my future posts are removed I would like to have a serious discussion with the moderator via email or phone. Removing posts to prevent open conversations is not acceptable. Please contact me via PM and we can set up a time to discuss this decision.http://forums.av123.com/showpost.php?p=763139&postcount=25
boober
Registered User Join Date: Feb 2010

If mods here are deleting post's that's definitely NOT cool. I have been getting emails for new posts, only to come here and find those posts no longer here...

What gives? The posts in my opinion weren't what I would consider worth deleting http://forums.av123.com/showpost.php?p=763140&postcount=26
Gee..I wonder what they will be told...Someone who ain't banned aught to PM them over there and tell him the truth..but I definatly would check the ISP location just to see if it comes from Longmount or not..;)

Mac

Last edited:
Stereodude

Stereodude

Senior Audioholic
Lets all sing it together:

You're a mean one, Mister Glitch
You really are a heel,
You're as cuddly as a cactus, you're as charming as an eel, Mister Glitch,

You're a bad banana with a greasy black peel!

You're a monster, Mister Glitch,
Your heart's an empty hole,
Your brain is full of spiders, you've got garlic in your soul, Mister Glitch,

I wouldn't touch you with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole!

You're a vile one, Mister Glitch,
You have termites in your smile,
You have all the tender sweetness of a seasick crocodile, Mister Glitch,

Given a choice between the two of you I'd take the ... seasick crocodile!

You nauseate me, Mister Glitch,
With a nauseous super "naus",
You're a crooked dirty jockey and you drive a crooked hoss, Mister Glitch,

You're a three decker sauerkraut and toadstool sandwich, with arsenic sauce!

You're a foul one, Mister Glitch,
You're a nasty wasty skunk,
Your heart is full of unwashed socks, your soul is full of gunk, Mister Glitch,

The three words that describe you are as follows, and I quote, "Stink, Stank, Stunk!"

You're a rotter, Mister Glitch,
You're the king of sinful sots,
Your heart's a dead tomato splotched with moldy purple spots, Mister Glitch,

Your soul is an appalling dump heap overflowing with the most disgraceful assortment of rubbish imaginable, mangled up in tangled up knots!

C

cschang

Audioholic Chief
On a slightly unrelated yet related note, I bet we'll see versions these amps (the 500W special used in the rev 3 MFW-15 / Rocket 12) again soon in another companies products in the not too distant future. ;)
Took the words right out of my keyboard.

"You sell 12" and a 15" drivers, while I'll sell 10" and 18".

:)

tesseract

tesseract

Audioholic

Rythmik, uses only 12 and 15 inch drivers. Are you saying that someone else is avoiding selling the same size drivers Rythmik does? :)

S

subdude

Banned
On a slightly unrelated yet related note, I bet we'll see versions these amps (the 500W special used in the rev 3 MFW-15 / Rocket 12) again soon in another companies products in the not too distant future. ;)
Impossible! HWSNBN has promised all who ask that there has never been any partnerhsip or relationship with AV666.

How can you not believe a guy who sponsors an electronics/soft pron discussion forum????

C

cschang

Audioholic Chief
Rythmik, uses only 12 and 15 inch drivers. Are you saying that someone else is avoiding selling the same size drivers Rythmik does? :)
Is there someone selling that same Rythmik amp? Hey now....you are smarter than that. After all, you are a moderator now.

Last edited:
Jed M

Jed M

Full Audioholic
A Heartfelt Apology to Mark, Kyle and Suzanne

Well, when I am wrong I am wrong. I would like to step up and admit that maybe I was too fast to rush to judgement about the guys over there in Longmont. :eek: Obviously their forum is being inundated with glitches. Here is just one example of what I mean. In as little as a few hours this thread went from this:

to this:

and then to this:

Boy, I hope they can get those kinks worked out of their system or people are going to think they are actually censoring on purpose. The good news is that fortunately none of the pro-av123 threads seem to be affected by this glitch.

Last edited:
M

Mac11700

Junior Audioholic
Well, when I am wrong I am wrong. I would like to step up and admit that maybe I was too fast to rush to judgement about the guys over there in Longmont. :eek: Obviously their forum is being inundated with glitches. Here is just one example of what I mean. In as little as a few hours this thread went from this:

to this:

and then to this:

Boy, I hope they can get those kinks worked out of their system or people are going to think they are actually censoring on purpose. The good news is that fortunately none of the pro-av123 threads seem to be affected by this glitch.
That is good news indeed :rolleyes:

I wonder when someone starts talking about why the new subs looks like some DIY IKEA cabinet kit...if those damn pesky glitches will happen again? Oh well..I'm sure TADG or Kyle will be right on it again..ensuring only the most honest,accurate,and up to date post remain un-effected :rolleyes:

Mac

Stereodude

Stereodude

Senior Audioholic

I'm not so sure of that arrangement. 10's and 18's are less common so less competition for HWSNBN in those markets, so that makes a bit of sense for him.

Still, they're both getting their amps from QSC Systems. With the Gen II MFW-15 amps, they were reworking a single board for the amps for China. On the other hand, HWSNBN said his amps were designed by QSC Systems, so they could be selling the same design to VA321 for the Gen III without any sort of agreement between VA321 and HWSNBN.

G

geekinthehood

Audioholic Intern
Part of me hopes they stay in business for the entertainment value alone.

chessman

Enthusiast
A common supplier of two entities is not legally sufficient to establish a partnership, which is, instead, a mutual investment in an unincorporated venture in which losses and profits are shared.

And for those who want to take shelter in the "this is not a court of law" argument I would say that reckless conspiracy theories detract from the credibility of the accuser. GM and Ford have common suppliers, are they partners?

I am not saying that av451 and the other entity are or are not in business together; I am only saying that a common supplier is proof of nothing. In the zeal to hang the "bad guy" one must be careful not to hang the innocent merely because they are unpopular and you are in the mood for a hanging.

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
I'd just like everyone to know that I did not have sex with that woman.

S

subdude

Banned
I'd just like everyone to know that I did not have sex with that woman.
I know, I know. We've been over this, MLS had sex with that woman... and this one... and that one... and screwed this supplier....

T2T

T2T

Senior Audioholic
I know, I know. We've been over this, MLS had sex with that woman... and this one... and that one... and screwed this supplier....
... and, didn't put screws in the subs when he should have ... etc., etc., etc. :D

C

cschang

Audioholic Chief
A common supplier of two entities is not legally sufficient to establish a partnership, which is, instead, a mutual investment in an unincorporated venture in which losses and profits are shared.

And for those who want to take shelter in the "this is not a court of law" argument I would say that reckless conspiracy theories detract from the credibility of the accuser. GM and Ford have common suppliers, are they partners?

I am not saying that av451 and the other entity are or are not in business together; I am only saying that a common supplier is proof of nothing. In the zeal to hang the "bad guy" one must be careful not to hang the innocent merely because they are unpopular and you are in the mood for a hanging.
I agree wholeheartedly, which is why I suggest to look at the entire history between the two, not just look at what has transpired in the last year or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis