DO NOT BUY anything from AV123

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BWG707

Audioholic
I was asking some very simple questions on the av123 forum about background info involving TADG and I was imediately attacked and then they locked the thread. They are definitely hiding things over there. It's really pathetic.

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
I was asking some very simple questions on the av123 forum about background info involving TADG and I was imediately attacked and then they locked the thread. They are definitely hiding things over there. It's really pathetic.
Well, you can always email MLS to see if he can provide further information or use one of his oft-posted contact numbers to get the line right to his house.
Here's an email I sent to Shifty back when Kyle was chiding people and myself about not bothering to contact Mark directly with questions. It was sent on 9/24/2009. Although I never got a reply maybe you will.

Good day Mark.
I'll keep it simple.

There's more than the raffles for Wayland, Sloan Kettering, Hugh's friend, and the Ballet Nouveau. All the others are reasonably called into question.

1) Why didn't the funds go to the intended recipients in a timely fashion?
2) Why did you choose to run raffles in violation of Colorado State Law?
3) What time frame will all the raffles be fully addressed with respect to shortcomings?
4) What independent means will you take to verify that all raffles and such were in fact made good?

I'll leave out the other matters with respect to product, warranty issues, refunds and the like.

Answer please.

wshuff

wshuff

Audioholic
I find it amazing that they bother to have a customer service forum since it appears that any legitimate question gets people banned. There are only two threads in there, one praising Kyle. With all the known issues, that certainly paints a skewed picture.

Matt34

Matt34

LOL.

As for the thread being locked no one at av123 has locked that thread about TADG. It was locked by the original poster.
Since when can forum members lock threads?:eek::D

richeydog

richeydog

Audioholic Intern
If you look at SuperMod's post history, you'll see that he goes by the name of Steve. His last post before today was Sept. 05.

Edit: I see Sean's name on there too. Ok that doesn't prove anything. Move along nothing to see here. :p

O

obie_fl

Enthusiast
Steve is likely "Steve Ozmai" I think he did most the forum stuff before Sean.

washburn

washburn

Audioholic
Dang I wish i could see those funny posts on av123forum...
(banned for life)

T

thenatinator

Junior Audioholic
Curiouser and Cruriouser

At this point I'm pretty much entirely convinced that they have outsourced their pr department to the kindgarden class of a special needs school.

It's totally insane to me how dumb someone has to be to give the green light to some of the crap they are posting and the way they are administrating their forum.

Who the hell would believe that the TADG group is in some underground super secret lead developement container, where they refuse to answer even basic questions, about their identity.

What idiot thought it was a great idea to ban everyone who ever cared about av123.

I think Mark should claim responsibility for the inane way they have handled this and plead insanity.

If this is really the work of lawyer he should consider a career at wendy's... He'll probably never receive a paycheck for the work he's done at av123.con

washburn

washburn

Audioholic
It's mindblowing the way they act there - almost as if A. Hitler is running the show...anyone with an ounce of insight will never support that bunch, nor believe the schrott they post as "administers" and "super moderators", but there's always ignorant folk.

The way they have banned people is just freakish...absolutely no regard for anything - they want to totally wipe the place off and start with a fresh bunch of "followers" ... i wonder if it would happen...

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
I kinda feel for that guy SteveSatch who lists as part of his equipment profile, a BMF and x-plosive pre-order. I really hope he didn't shell out money for those. Dane's posts are always a joy to read.

T2T

T2T

Senior Audioholic
Dane's posts are always a joy to read.
Yes, quite interesting to read in general. I wonder what he truly expects in return for turning the blind eye towards Shifty during this whole situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis