DO NOT BUY anything from AV123

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eddie Horton

Junior Audioholic
Well, all the posts questioning Mr. TADG have vanished. Not surprised. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

edit: they're still there. I'm an idiot.

Last edited:
J

jhan1000

Audioholic Intern
Sigh... Av321 is a trainwreck. They appear to be in damage control.

C

cschang

Audioholic Chief
I smell the start of the new company...leaving AV123 and all its problems/trouble/finances behind.

droht

droht

Full Audioholic
Maybe TADG will be a witness fore the defense at some point. Maybe he is another personality. Maybe we'll see the insanity defense..."one of the other people in my head underfunded the raffles".

The activity over there just proves that this is not "done". More potential customers are still at risk, though it will be very, very hard to feel any sympathy for someone who gets taken in at this point.

I just watched Zombieland last night. One of the key rules in dealing with zombies should not be forgotten here: "doubletap".

C

cschang

Audioholic Chief
and interesting that the emergence of TADG coincides with the re-opening of an AV123 discussion thread at the company/person not to be named's forum.

droht

droht

Full Audioholic
and interesting that the emergence of TADG coincides with the re-opening of an AV123 discussion thread at the company/person not to be named's forum.
Interesting, but not surprising. You know there is no censorship allowed at wherever you are talking about. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

wshuff

wshuff

Audioholic
Where does one see the tags?

I hate reality TV, but reality Internet is interesting.

Jed M

Jed M

Full Audioholic
This is a placeholder for information that will be posted regarding the construction and assembly techniques of the new LS-4's.

Ordering information will be posted by someone at av123 early week.

TADG
I hope this doesn't mean what I think it does.

washburn

washburn

Audioholic
OK This is looking scary now - I think we should risk warning all new customers of recent issues on av123 forum - despite the threat of ban/delete, if we keep at it, they'll eventually get the message...

Last edited:
wshuff

wshuff

Audioholic
I thought this post by Bunnyma357 in the AV123 Mappa Burl LS9 thread was particularly good. Maybe even Bighe Wallie good.

Based on the great experiences so many AV123 customers have had in the past with The Graham Company and Act 3 Audio, the decision to form a new company TADG and insert them into the mix with AV123 seems like a stellar idea.

This will hopefully enhance AV123's ability to not just deliver products, but create a relationship with its customers. I know for so many, the drama and excitement created through the practice of stretching out the simple delivery of a promised product into a multi-year ordeal creates a dysfunctional co-dependent relationship with a vendor that provides a level of "involvement", that no actual product could ever live up to.

Good luck on this new endeavor.

Jim C

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis