DO NOT BUY anything from AV123

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stereodude

Stereodude

Senior Audioholic
Someone should contact Denon to find out if AV451 is an authorized reseller of their products. After all, there are warranty issues at play here.
People did that in the past. VA321 insisted they were authorized, but Denon didn't list them as such. If I recall correctly, VA321 claimed they were buying from authorized distributors, or something like that so the products would be covered.

Z

Zaluss

Audioholic
People did that in the past. VA321 insisted they were authorized, but Denon didn't list them as such. If I recall correctly, VA321 claimed they were buying from authorized distributors, or something like that so the products would be covered.
Theres a strange relationship between them both. Not sure if its directly to Denon or the reseller but blocking out the names or replacing it with "Famous brand" is part of the agreement.

Stereodude

Stereodude

Senior Audioholic
Theres a strange relationship between them both. Not sure if its directly to Denon or the reseller but blocking out the names or replacing it with "Famous brand" is part of the agreement.
In the past they claimed it was part of their secret deal with Denon. That way people can't google Denon and find VA321 selling it super cheap. Of course maybe they're not selling Denon. Maybe it's some Chinese knockoff that starts with a D and has 5 letters. :p

wshuff

wshuff

Audioholic
Never mind, I found it. I was expecting some sort of banner ad. I just stumbled on it, since the word Denon is blanked out.

So who knows? It may be a Dunai or something.

wshuff

wshuff

Audioholic
Wow, lots happening between my posts. It looks like I can't, but I assure everybody, I can indeed read English. And I'm caught up . . . for now.

washburn

washburn

Audioholic
probably - i am also waiting to see how long the thread will last - there were 2-3 more comments on the same line... LOL I took a screen shot of those, just in case.

J

jhan1000

Audioholic Intern
probably - i am also waiting to see how long the thread will last - there were 2-3 more comments on the same line... LOL I took a screen shot of those, just in case.
I think it was just deleted. :) Surreal.

Okay, enough lurking and time wasting. Time for me to go back to work.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis