UN-Official Formula 1 Thread

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I've decided I'm going to race F1 next year. It looks too awesome not to join in. Plus, I could bring my M3 out on the grid and bring back the blau und weiB. ;)

R

ragged

Senior Audioholic
I'd think there'd be some problems with last minute lane changes. It would be interesting, though.
I think they were saying that drivers wouldn't be able to cross the dividing white line, kind like the pit lane out line.

Tarub

Tarub

Senior Audioholic
How to make your soccer mom family car sounds like a macho V8 race car. Its better if you have an Audioholic stereo/speaker system in your car.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

ragged

Senior Audioholic
Soooo, the first time the Virgin car took to the track, the front wing fell off on the back straight, this week, the back wing fell off on the front straight. SO much for using all CFD, they done built the car backwards.

Seriously though, the front and back wings have actually fallen off while on track, I guess a wind tunnel would have put real loads on the car and showed them there were weak points.

R

ragged

Senior Audioholic
Less than a week to go till season opener, sweet!! I think this season is going to be really really interesting.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis