Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I got one with a book on how to throw it. You need to be like in the middle of an empty baseball field with like a tree on the pitcher's mound so you can hide behind something because when you do get the hang of it, guess where it's coming at about 500 mph. Those things are a disaster. Wear a helmet.

So that's what happened.:p

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
drunk.... out

edit just noticed my gray chicklet signed... worthless, smart ***, snide for this post

Slainte:eek::D

edit.. burp

edit edit.. burp

Last edited:
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Bought my son a boomarang while in OZ and we threw it today at the park.It's tough to get the hang of it......
Those things are made to take down an emu assuming you got the heavy ones. The decorative ones will just give you a bump on the head.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord

Here is a hunt. Hunting ones aren't made to return

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jamie2112

Banned
Fruit bats are huge they are everywhere in Sydney .......surreal almost

majorloser

majorloser

Needs Garlic

Fruit bats are huge they are everywhere in Sydney .......surreal almost

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/ttYdJRtmZJU&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/ttYdJRtmZJU&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Nine Inch Nails: Beside You In Time blu-ray just came today. Waiting to go home to see how it sounds and looks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis