Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
How in the world...

Alex didn't deserve to win! I demand a recount until I am declared winner of the Aperion bookshelf speakers! :D

-pat

(btw - Congrats, Alex!)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Alex didn't deserve to win! I demand a recount until I am declared winner of the Aperion bookshelf speakers! :D
You got me all excited for nothing. That was the bipole/dipole jobs from before. There is a current giveaway for monopolar bookshelves that I thought you were talking about that had me racing to my email because if they email you that you won and you don't respond in a week ... they give it to someone else.

Thanks for the 2 minute heart attack and try looking at the dates of the posts you read. :mad:

How could you have missed me winning those things? :confused:
I made a big deal out of winning them out from under Jamie. :D
... not to mention buying and selling Matt's speakers out from under him. :D

I'm starting to think that you might have a life outside of AH. :)

Lost is on.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General

-pat

(btw - Congrats, Alex!)
I sure would like to have those speakers. Anybody heard anything about a winner.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
You got me all excited for nothing. That was the bipole/dipole jobs from before. There is a current giveaway for monopolar bookshelves that I thought you were talking about that had me racing to my email because if they email you that you won and you don't respond in a week ... they give it to someone else.

Thanks for the 2 minute heart attack and try looking at the dates of the posts you read. :mad:

How could you have missed me winning those things? :confused:
I made a big deal out of winning them out from under Jamie. :D
... not to mention buying and selling Matt's speakers out from under him. :D

I'm starting to think that you might have a life outside of AH. :)

Lost is on.
You're welcome for the 2 minute heart attack. It was purely accidental. I guess I should actually read which Aperion speakers it was for!

My bad. Accidental prank that was awesome!

-pat

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I got a speeding ticket today. My first one in 20 years and I was passing another car. Dam rookie would not give me a break.:mad:

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
Wow, 20 years. I can't wait until my speeding ticket in South Dakota is taken off my record. Another billing cycle with AAA, and then some more money for AV upgrades! :D Maybe as soon as next billing cycle, but I don't think so.

The worst are the photo operated stop lights. Don't even get me started on that one.

I'm sorry though. How fast were you going, and what did he nail you for?

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Wow, 20 years. I can't wait until my speeding ticket in South Dakota is taken off my record. Another billing cycle with AAA, and then some more money for AV upgrades! :D Maybe as soon as next billing cycle, but I don't think so.

The worst are the photo operated stop lights. Don't even get me started on that one.

I'm sorry though. How fast were you going, and what did he nail you for?
He said I was clocked at 78 in a 55 and he gave me the ticket for 78. I am not mad that I got a ticket I was obviously speeding what I really have more an issue with was he did not consider I was passing a car that intentionally went faster as I was passing so I had to speed up even more to get by it. I was very polite and never showed him any kind of attitude. I also thought past history of such a driving record would also allow me a bit of leeway but I guess I was wrong. Oh well to court I go.:rolleyes:

J

jamie2112

Banned
Bought my son a boomarang while in OZ and we threw it today at the park.It's tough to get the hang of it......

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Bought my son a boomarang while in OZ and we threw it today at the park.It's tough to get the hang of it......
I got one with a book on how to throw it. You need to be like in the middle of an empty baseball field with like a tree on the pitcher's mound so you can hide behind something because when you do get the hang of it, guess where it's coming at about 500 mph. Those things are a disaster. Wear a helmet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis