Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Strong I check out some Great Danes them S.O.B's are big, pictures and video don't do them justice.

Only my wife calls me that...you can call me Doug. :) Also, I guess it's not an insult to call a dog an SOB...:rolleyes::D

Danes are wonderful dogs but, because of there size, they can be dangerous to small children. Our Dane (RIP) was full grown when our son was born so supervision was mandatory but he was always super gentile around our son. It was funny to watch our Dane tip toe around our boy so not to bump into him. :)

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I turned in my two weeks and have had all my super-admin access stripped. Boss is sick so I can't be properly filed yet, so I don't have a lot to do, ergo, I'm bored.

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
If you are really, really bored at work ...and have access to flies :)

What to do when you are bored at work ...

What to do...
1. Kill a few Flies

2. Put them in the sun to dry for one hour.

3. Once they are dry, pick a pencil and paper... Let your imagination flow.

Here are a few examples...

Peace and Serenity,

Forest Man

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Is that your handy work or someone else's? Thats kinda sick but still kinda cool.

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Is that your handy work or someone else's? Thats kinda sick but still kinda cool.
Someone else's --- I had the same reaction you did at first --then I thought it was hilarious

Peace and Serenity,

Forest Man

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Someone else's --- I had the same reaction you did at first --then I thought it was hilarious

Peace and Serenity,

Forest Man
I think they forgot the one where the flies are playing twister or doing the nasty:)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
After participating in Tomorrow's gun thread all I can think about is giant knockers. :rolleyes: :)

N

NicolasKL

Full Audioholic
If Glee is practically my favorite TV show does it mean I'm gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis