Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Ok the Brittney Spaniel, great with every animal and kids, just needs to run a little when they are pups. Most hunting dogs do well with families and Labs are one of the best. Are you showing your daughter pics of pitbulls with bows around them :eek:

No just regular pic, that's the thing she has never seen a Pit before and it worries me that she likes this breed. That's a good ideal Dave let's see if she likes a Boxer,I hope she does.

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
No just regular pic, that's the thing she has never seen a Pit before and it worries me that she likes this breed. That's a good ideal Dave let's see if she likes a Boxer,I hope she does.
There isnt anything wrong with Pits that cant manifest in other breads. You could also look into the American Staffordshire if she likes the looks of the pit. (costly though)

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
That's a good ideal Dave let's see if she likes a Boxer,I hope she does.
I had a friend that raised purebred boxers. They tend to be pretty mild mannered but defensive of the person they bond with. You couldn't even pretend to raise a hand to my friends Mom without the 80lb boxer taking you down. Good dogs overall but I hope you like slobber.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
I had a friend that raised purebred boxers. They tend to be pretty mild mannered but defensive of the person they bond with. You couldn't even pretend to raise a hand to my friends Mom without the 80lb boxer taking you down. Good dogs overall but I hope you like slobber.
The slobber thing not a worry at least my daughter won't be alone doing it.:D Bandphan the American Staffordshire might also work, what will I be looking at $$$ wise. Thanks guys.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I haven't really posted anything yesterday spent all day with the Fam. looking for a dog. My daughter scares me we went to animal shelters to look at dogs she was happy,but the breed of dog she picked concerns me no matter what shelter we went to she would pick the Pitbull:eek: and would ask her to choose another one she would say no followed by daddy please:). It broke my heart but I'm not willing to take a chance with this breed, if I was single than sure or if it was just my wife and I than no problem. So we haven't gotten a dog yet,so I showed her pics of other breeds of dogs on the lappy and it was a no go but when I showed her a pic of the Pit she said yes. I would like for her to have a dog but not a Pit any advice guys.
Great Danes make wonderful babysitters! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
When you get done watching your show you might want to clear out you inbox.
Are you archiving pic's of the big uns or what? :rolleyes:
Sorry about that, man. I didn't even check my e-mail (to get the alerts that it was full) until later this afternoon. This was my first day back to work after three weeks.

Thanks for the rep, and about the note - got it and will do. I hope that I didn't cross a line or anything.

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
Unfortunetly I have to sleep now.....

My last 10 or so posts have been pretty hilarious though so I think my job here is done for now.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
I would never have thought that trying to find a dog would have been so hard, Strong I check out some Great Danes them S.O.B's are big, pictures and video don't do them justice. I have been on a 2 day search bouncing from shelter to shelter. I took my little monkey with me to check out the dogs again, came across a Boxer which she seemed to like, nice call Dave. Now I'm having trouble trying to find the American Staffordshire which she also likes well not just her myself and my wife included. Bandphan are there breeders I should be looking for because I can't find any in the shelters here.

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
I would never have thought that trying to find a dog would have been so hard, Strong I check out some Great Danes them S.O.B's are big, pictures and video don't do them justice. I have been on a 2 day search bouncing from shelter to shelter. I took my little monkey with me to check out the dogs again, came across a Boxer which she seemed to like, nice call Dave. Now I'm having trouble trying to find the American Staffordshire which she also likes well not just her myself and my wife included. Bandphan are there breeders I should be looking for because I can't find any in the shelters here.
http://www.amstaff.org/

Greyhounds are great too, especially if rescued.. So calm for being speed machines.

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Ares - You win the prize - HIJACKing the Boring Thread

I have been thinking about buying a dog for my daughter I just can't decide on what breed to get,which one would be a good companion for a 2yr old any suggestions guys.

Seriously, I hope you find a dog you like. Again I will throw in a vote for a Golden Retriever. Whoever mentioned a Greyhound is correct; very gentle dogs.

Another dog to consider, if you want a small one, is a Jack Russel terrrier.

Peace and Serenity,

Forest Man

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai

Seriously, I hope you find a dog you like. Again I will throw in a vote for a Golden Retriever. Whoever mentioned a Greyhound is correct; very gentle dogs.

Another dog to consider, if you want a small one, is a Jack Russel terrrier.

Peace and Serenity,

Forest Man
Forest that was not my intention and if it appears that way my apologies guy's,it just seem the right place to ask the question since alot of dog owners post here, also the Boring Thread needs a little excitement every once in a while and now we can go back to being boring. Bandphan suggested the Greyhound .

P.S. Forest I know your just busting my :eek::eek:. :D
P.S.S. My daughter runs the show when it comes to choosing the dog.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis