Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Sit here having my breakfast of champions.....Coffee and Cigarettes.:D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan

Is this a reaction of terror or joy when he sees a "workout machine?"
-pat
That's simply Adam's reaction when he saw Alex use his patented move, and make contact with five different spots on the Twister mat; thus winning the tournament.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
That's simply Adam's reaction when he saw Alex use his patented move, and make contact with five different spots on the Twister mat; thus winning the tournament.
The 'tri-pod stance' allows for crazy hand color combinations. :eek:

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
For running screws I use a DeWalt 14.4 Volt Impact Driver with a standard 3-1/2" magnetic shaft: nice and light but unstoppable.

The fire sprinkler guys love those. Used that way, they'll keep your ears ringing for about six months.:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
"I'll take Audioholics Trivia for $600, please"

[Music plays.] "You've got our Visual Daily Double!"

"I'll bet $1000."

"Hmmm. What is one of Alex's dates trying to get drunk enough that she won't remember?"

"Correct for $1000!"

"I'll take Items that Begin with P for $200, please."

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Do you think he would fail a drug test?:D

Last edited by a moderator:
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
That's not covered in the link but I'll take your word for it. The regular NiCad's from DeWalt last a very long time as it is. I had a pair last me over 3 years but that was with moderate use.

They higher cell voltages only result in a lighter weight as far as I can tell. The only thing that kills a NiCad quickly that I do is operating the vacuum. None of those tools is meant for all day every day use any way so the weight reduction is 'cute' but not cute enough to justify the expense. An extended run time would be of no benefit to me as the NiCad's are pretty tough to drain with normal use. If the run time was significantly greater I guess it might be useful with the saw but even that is sort of Romper Room. If you really need a circular saw you get a real one.

It's really all about the hammer drill for me. I have one of those Bosch Bulldogs

but when I need to sink a couple of Tap-Cons, that bad boy is an hour away in storage. :rolleyes:

Yes, I am officially resisting the Lithium-ion trend but it's only because I am already fully functional like Data with my four NiCad's. BTW, this stuff is only for personal projects. We aren't allowed to bring power tools to work.

... and Halon, yes, Ryobi sucks ... just look at the price.
It's like TLS says about the most expensive thing you'll ever buy is something cheap. :D
I love the hammer drills. They are cheaper and have as much power as the battery ones.

I thought all the tools were built in the same factory and then sent down a different line for coloring and branding. :D

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Why do I get the feeling that Audiotrane is going to be our next Dolbycp2000, or LOTR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis