Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Sometimes you can flip the disc for the other aspect ratio. :)
I almost mentioned that, but then I thought if Doug's that unobservant - he should have to watch it in full screen. :D

(Well, that, and I started searching for it on the 'net.)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I really like the looks of this.
Yeah but then Rihanna would be throwing herself at you.
You want her to want you for who you are, not for your car.
You already have that weird thing going on with Dave on account of your wheels.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I hate it when the box packaging says Widescreen and it's full screen.:mad:
How much have you watched? I've seen movies that run the opening credits in full screen and then switch to widescreen.
Sometimes you can flip the disc for the other aspect ratio. :)
I almost mentioned that, but then I thought if Doug's that unobservant - he should have to watch it in full screen. :D

(Well, that, and I started searching for it on the 'net.)

Whole movie in full screen. The disc is one sided and says widescreen on it also...Oh well it's not like it was something that really mattered just odd that's all.

I haven't see it in years...my wife had never seen it...good flick!:cool:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Adam, have you ever had a speeding ticket? :rolleyes:

My happiest ticket was one that I got for speeding while having a bench warrant out for not paying a speeding ticket but the cop was too lazy to call in to check my info because he had pulled 3 of us over at the same time for speeding. It was cool. He was happy to have bagged 3 of us. I was happy not to get cuffed up ... and then I didn't pay that one either. :D

Dumb Mounties. :p

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Try #3 or 4 for the dang video...m4v files are a p.i.t.a. to convert to DVD format.

-pat

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
That car is a ticket magnet. The shine is starting to leave the apple, but I still might take a trip to see it.
Don't think about the tickets think this could be you with these 2 in the car.

<div><object width="420" height="339"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x3jzp4" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x3jzp4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="339" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object><br /><b>Hot college girls driving Killer Prelude</b><br /><i>by RevvingForPeace</i></div>

Last edited by a moderator:
Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
I was trying to show Adam his delusion.......I mean his dream and here you guys come along and ruin it with the truth.:D

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
It's not like I need to replace my 'lude with another one, but I really like the looks of this. $8500 for regular mortals, probably $19.95 for P-Dawg.

What the heck is that? A Honda Quaalude? There's only one guy that should be seen driving that car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis