Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
bandphan

bandphan

Banned
It's hard to tell...I can't see the Panini press in the background.
Who's right foot is on red, and who's is on yellow?:D
Im pretty sure thats an Infinity Modders Badge around the neck of the monkey errrr the dude on the right.:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Im pretty sure thats an Infinity Modders Badge around the neck of the monkey errrr the dude on the right.:D
I am so going on a diet. Mostly for young Adwilk there. I want him to be proud of his man. :D

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
I am so going on a diet. Mostly for young Adwilk there. I want him to be proud of his man. :D
Me too I am going on a diet so my dad, Alex will be proud of me also :confused: :D :cool::eek: :) :D

Forest Man

>>> I closed today >>> :)

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
I can make you a new one. I think my latest crop is just about ready.

Oh yeah wig, I wore a wig in the 70s so I could pass muster in the Arny Reserves. :D - It was a "short" hair wig :D

Peace and Good Sound,

Forest Man

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
It is 14 degrees outside.

I was out in a spring jacket.

Good thing my balls were at home. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm considering making a cup of coffee just so that I can try out my new Aeropress.

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
I'm considering making a cup of coffee just so that I can try out my new Aeropress.
I can't remember if I posted this, but I will again just in case. The instructions that come with the Aeropress are terrible. I like something along these instructions far more, but you should experiment with coffee amount, water temperature, steeping time and grind.

I will say that SCAA standards claim ideal water temperature for brewing is 200-205 degrees - the Aeropress recommends 175 which is ridiculously low for full extraction.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Thanks, Andrew! You were nice enough to post that earlier, and I was all set to do a comparison between the two methods. :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Thanks, Andrew! You were nice enough to post that earlier, and I was all set to do a comparison between the two methods. :)
Let me get this straight. You have an Aeropress, an Aerolatte and a French Press? :eek:

You need an intervention! ;)

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Been watching the back and forth on the onkyo 806 thread. I will ask you guys does any of the receivers that have been released this year have a built in fan? this just came to me while I had the TV on mute and I could hear the fan going. Sorry if this is the wrong place for that ?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
There's a monkey I know
If I didn't know him
He'd be the mon-kay I didn't know.

And my monkey, he went downtown
He bought some Cof-fee-Mate
He brought it ho-ome...
He's froth'in Coffee-Mate
Froth'in Coffee-Mate
Froth'in Coffee-Mata