Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
What airline did you take?
All of them. All puddle jumpers with connecting flights. All of them gave me at least one piece of bad info at every juncture. All of them give me a hard time about the much coveted seats with the extra two inches of leg room because I'm not on there prefered flier list or some crap. Incompetence runs rampant and screwing the customer over is cool because it saves the airline a nickle.

Since 911 airline employees have this attitude of cattle herders instead of customer service representatives. Anymore when I approach a counter I want to just break something but if you even so much as get bent with these little &^$$#&Y*&^% they can like have you arrested.

Your second bag is no extra charge but on the flight back it's an additional $25. That's called changing the rules in the middle of the game. I've been sent to some door to wait for a shuttle bus that didn't exist. They herd you over to those self ... ahhh, nevermind. All airlines suck.

I have flown out there from FL a few times before 911 and it wasn't like this. The planes were full size. I smoked and drank too. That probably helped. ;)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Oh, you're doing great today. :D

I was thinking about that Onk 707 and GG has a nice 3808 but your big brain having the Pioneer ???23 really makes the most sense. Can you get music off your computer the way GG does with his 3808?

I thought I would move this here so as not to get to far away from Lost in that thread.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
If man was meant to fly, he'd have been born with feathers on his a$$.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was thinking about that Onk 707 and GG has a nice 3808 but your big brain having the Pioneer ???23 really makes the most sense. Can you get music off your computer the way GG does with his 3808?
I can read just about any manual. :) The VSX-23 doesn't have networking capability like that Denon. Denon makes good stuff, and Strube could sure help you out with questions, too - if he ever gets his thesis done. :D

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
That is so impossibly far away. It's like Pluto. I'm surprised the internet works out there. I feel closer to MikeC. I didn't ever really want to leave America again but after being in Oklahoma, I'm good right here on the east coast. Jamie has made a grave error. This kind of far away should be measured in light years.
Even after Adam offered him a condo in Scottsdale ? "Where No Man (Alex) has Gone Before" in William Shatner's famous words. Jamie made a great move, he is now "Beemer Man".

Peace,

Forest Man

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
All of them. All puddle jumpers with connecting flights. All of them gave me at least one piece of bad info at every juncture. All of them give me a hard time about the much coveted seats with the extra two inches of leg room because I'm not on there prefered flier list or some crap. Incompetence runs rampant and screwing the customer over is cool because it saves the airline a nickle.

Since 911 airline employees have this attitude of cattle herders instead of customer service representatives. Anymore when I approach a counter I want to just break something but if you even so much as get bent with these little &^$$#&Y*&^% they can like have you arrested.

Your second bag is no extra charge but on the flight back it's an additional $25. That's called changing the rules in the middle of the game. I've been sent to some door to wait for a shuttle bus that didn't exist. They herd you over to those self ... ahhh, nevermind. All airlines suck.

I have flown out there from FL a few times before 911 and it wasn't like this. The planes were full size. I smoked and drank too. That probably helped. ;)
I find tears or a bunch of compliments and humor help to get nice service.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
UPS is out for delivery!

I'll be frothing milk later today. Oh, baby. I'll be doing the french press, too. And maybe making some coffee...

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
UPS is out for delivery!

I'll be frothing milk later today. Oh, baby. I'll be doing the french press, too. And maybe making some coffee...
Thanks. Now I'm hungry AND thirsty!:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis