Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I was planning to meet Andrew for a parking lot drug deal like tweeter cash exchange, but Mother nature decided to rain/ice/snow today. I was gonna get some cash for my unused small table saw too. :rolleyes:

I love snow, but today isn't a good time. I was so looking forward to this.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Sometimes I think you guys forget that I'm with the FBI.:confused:
The last time a cop asked me if I had any drugs I told him no and asked him if he knew why.

He said, "no, why?"

"Because I did them all." :D

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
The last time a cop asked me if I had any drugs I told him no and asked him if he knew why.

He said, "no, why?"

"Because I did them all." :D
I always say yes. I have advil, tylenol and many other over the counter drugs. Who needs to go illegal when the legal stuff can get you far enough.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My life feels even more lame. I've never had a cop ask me if I have drugs. I've never had anybody ask me that...

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
My life feels even more lame. I've never had a cop ask me if I have drugs. I've never had anybody ask me that...
One trip to jail and you'd be wishing you never had gone.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I had a homeless guy basically tell me to f*ck off today. That was pretty cool. Is $100 too much to pay for a bum fight?

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Yes, that's too much. I had the same thing happen last time I was in MN. I paid his buddy 20 bucks to hit him in the face. He clocked him really good.
I had a homeless guy basically tell me to f*ck off today. That was pretty cool. Is $100 too much to pay for a bum fight?

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
It was a joke guys. A quick click on my profile would clear that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis