Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
The last time I drove a Prelude was a new on-the-lot 1988 model. I liked it. Four wheel steering was a different experience.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah, they dropped the four-wheel steering long before I bought mine. I have a 1998.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just watched District 9. I was worried that it would be a sad movie, and I think it was.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
I have nothing else better to do so enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm practically lost without being able to see who's doing what on here. I don't know if I should expect a new post or, I don't know, go do something with my life.

How are people expected to live like this?! :eek:

:eek: :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm practically lost without being able to see who's doing what on here. I don't know if I should expect a new post or, I don't know, go do something with my life.

How are people expected to live like this?! :eek:

:eek: :)
ooh ... I see what you mean. Yesterday I hit post reply and left the house. :eek:

The smilies changed order ... this is wrong. I can do without Minus but this ... ???

Just kidding, bring minus back ... after he renounces the Hockey. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
YEA!!! "Who's Online" is back.

Whew. 24 hours without it. I was starting to have some dark thoughts...

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Found this thought it was funny.

NOW THAT'S BASS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
We all know that Alex hasn't made it to Arizona, yet. :D
That is so impossibly far away. It's like Pluto. I'm surprised the internet works out there. I feel closer to MikeC. I didn't ever really want to leave America again but after being in Oklahoma, I'm good right here on the east coast. Jamie has made a grave error. This kind of far away should be measured in light years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis