Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
$31k. It's tough to get interested in a USED car for that much money.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Maybe I should wash mine again and put it next to a big Honda sign. It might save me some money. :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I got one of these with the three replacement heads for $130.

There's a $10 rebate in the deal ... just more audio dollars out the window. :rolleyes:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Nose hair trimmer: Gift

Haircut plus tip: $30

Electric toothbrush: $130

Looking your best when you greet Rick at the airport: Priceless

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
My goals do not seem to be the same as some others around here.:eek:

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
That is a pretty nice Prelude, Adam. If you end up giving the Fusion Hybrid a try, I could be tempted to try out a Honda for the first time, but only for a cool one like yours.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was getting ready to write a joke post when a news story came on TV about a guy who got killed during a home invasion as he protected his elderly parents. Pretty sad story. I hope the shooter gets his due, and I don't mean prison.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm reminded why I don't watch the news. There was just a story about an animal dumping ground in Tucson with a bunch of dead bodies, and there were still some alive.

Kinda makes me hope that there is a Hell so that those people have some place to go.

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
I'm reminded why I don't watch the news. There was just a story about an animal dumping ground in Tucson with a bunch of dead bodies, and there were still some alive.

Kinda makes me hope that there is a Hell so that those people have some place to go.
You should quit watching the news for the sake of this thread. :eek:

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai

[Congrats! I expect that we'll be seeing you around here a bit. :D]
I think your right I haven't been posting enough maybe I'll go on a post-a-thon:D
Talked to a friend of mine this afternoon and he said the little weasel has been in a lousy mood after the big boss told him something, I hope it was about me:D:D. Nice ride Adam you can turn that bad boy into a very nice Tuner.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Nice ride Adam you can turn that bad boy into a very nice Tuner.
Thanks! I've thought about that, but it's still stock. Probably will be will I sell it, too. Maybe if I had spent the money 10 years ago, it would have been worth it, but not now. Bang-for-the-buck in horsepower just doesn't seem to be there for this car. A full cat back is only something like 10 or 15 horsepower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis