Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I highly recommend Burn Notice to anyone who hasn't watched it before.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Unexpected forum downtime...woah. Had to find something else to do.

Like hit the "refresh" button. Over and over again. :D

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Kiss...wait for it...a**. :D
The real question - why? Do I like Alex that much (who could :p) or do I want to see if Jamie's head will explode (probably)? I mean Alex did just get a pretty nice burr grinder for basically the cost of shipping just because... another freebie just for being him might push Jamie a little bit farther.

On an unrelated note, I just ran for the first time in about a year or so. 11 minutes for 1.5 miles so about 7 minutes 20 second a mile. In my mind I should feel good, but when I really ran, before my injury, I did it in 9 flat - 6 minute miles.

On an even more unrelated note if you put it on a grill it ain't (in the most Southern accent you have ever heard) BBQ. Its grilled! When you put it on a smoker its Q!

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
My blood has thinned since I moved to the warmer region of Texas. Did I tell you one year I made American Airline Platinum by travelling 28 times to Lombard in one year support our gas disrtibution subsidary, MidCon which we later sold. Yes, I learned to love Chicago :rolleyes:

Peace,

Forest Man

P.S. - Hard to beat smoked chicken ;)
I use to go to High School in Villa Park when my parents thought it was a good ideal to move to the suburbs,which is right next door to Lombard could not wait to get out of the suburbs I'm a city boy so I need city noise(gun shots,fire trucks,police chases):D to fall asleep to. There is a saying here about Chicago's weather give it 5 mins it will change.:D

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
The real question - why? Do I like Alex that much (who could :p) or do I want to see if Jamie's head will explode (probably)? I mean Alex did just get a pretty nice burr grinder for basically the cost of shipping just because... another freebie just for being him might push Jamie a little bit farther.

On an unrelated note, I just ran for the first time in about a year or so. 11 minutes for 1.5 miles so about 7 minutes 20 second a mile. In my mind I should feel good, but when I really ran, before my injury, I did it in 9 flat - 6 minute miles.

On an even more unrelated note if you put it on a grill it ain't (in the most Southern accent you have ever heard) BBQ. Its grilled! When you put it on a smoker its Q!
Good to get back into running ;) wish I still could ---but with glucosamine I still can hike and walk

I have a Hasty Bake grill with indirect heat-- I can put out some mean meat - Q or Grilled it is awesome! ;)

Peace and Good Sound and Good Eunning!

Forest Man

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Well I just got word from my union rep. and there is nothing that they can do about it, company told my rep that routes have been lost so they don't have much of a choice but to lay some of us off. That's fine what can you do,on a more positive note they have to pay me for my vacation time now because I won't get the chance to use it and the use it or lose it clause doesn't apply to someone getting laid off. Asked the rep how does that work he said they have to pay Sunday rates which for us is DOUBLE TIME and I have earned 5 months of vacation time since I haven't taken one in 6yrs, it would have been 6 but since I was on vacation when I got laid off 5 are left I'll take it. I added all this up I am getting almost a whole years pay for just sitting at home. I would love to see the my boss's face when he hears about this. LMFAO.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Well I just got word from my union rep. and there is nothing that they can do about it, company told my rep that routes have been lost so they don't have much of a choice but to lay some of us off. That's fine what can you do,on a more positive note they have to pay me for my vacation time now because I won't get the chance to use it and the use it or lose it clause doesn't apply to someone getting laid off. Asked the rep how does that work he said they have to pay Sunday rates which for us is DOUBLE TIME and I have earned 5 months of vacation time since I haven't taken one in 6yrs, it would have been 6 but since I was on vacation when I got laid off 5 are left I'll take it. I added all this up I am getting almost a whole years pay for just sitting at home. I would love to see the my boss's face when he hears about this. LMFAO.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Sweet!:cool:

J

jamie2112

Banned

Nice the little guy wins one for once. I love it Congrates

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Just make sure you don't spend it until you get another job. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis