Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I think it's something I want. Hard to tell until you are already there for 6 months.

I'm sure Alex wouldn't want my current job. It's not a job for computer wizards, despite it being in IT. ;)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Maybe you could get Alex your old job. He's become quite the computer wizard as of late. :)
I'm like this far (holding thumb and index finger impossibly close together) from just posting your address on GayCanada.com ... they love to vacation in Arizona right about now. :eek:

nibhaz

nibhaz

Audioholic Chief
Not just higher fat content in a steak, but the fat needs to be marbled throughout the muscle. We only buy grass-fed prime steaks (dry aged if possible, wet aging is a waste of time) in our household, more expensive, but we eat less splitting each steak and having a reasonable portion (something our meat centric culture has forgotten).
Dang, I should have known not use any generalizations when conversing with you! :eek:

I just didn’t want to get too intense in the boring thread.:rolleyes:

You must have to go out of your way to find dry aged?

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Dang, I should have known not use any generalizations when conversing with you! :eek:

I just didn’t want to get too intense in the boring thread.:rolleyes:
Yeah, I am crazy :D.

You must have to go out of your way to find dry aged?
It is pretty rare for me to find dry aged, but I keep my eyes open. Prime is always available at the local grocer and they often sell it very nice prime ribeye for only $8/lb. We stock up when they do!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm like this far (holding thumb and index finger impossibly close together) from just posting your address on GayCanada.com ... they love to vacation in Arizona right about now. :eek:
That's twice that I've tried to compliment you and you've gotten all fussy. :p

That reminds me of when a buddy in college put my e-mail address on a dating website, but he used a girl's name (I forget..."Amy" maybe). It worked because my e-mail address just had my first initial and last name. He kept it a secret for a couple of weeks, while I was getting e-mails from lonely dudes looking for love.

No...I didn't tell them that I was a guy and then still try to get a date with them. I waited until after the date to tell them. :eek: :D Not...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
That's twice that I've tried to compliment you and you've gotten all fussy. :p
Maybe I am being overly sensitive about my lack of techno-wizardry but I feel like you're f^%&ing with me ... I'm just letting it be known that I'm on to you. I'm not like actually bothered.

It would be like me complimenting you on your painting skills after you had peeled a swatch of paper three feet long off your wall while removing the masking tape. :D :p

Edit: I should buy my girl a salad spinner. Maybe I'll take a ride to Williams-Sonoma in downtown.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Maybe I am being overly sensitive about my lack of techno-wizardry but I feel like you're f^%&ing with me ... I'm just letting it be known that I'm on to you. I'm not like actually bothered.
Nah, I was being serious. You're better at it than you let on. :)

It would be like me complimenting you on your painting skills after you had peeled a swatch of paper three feet long off your wall while removing the masking tape. :D :p
Now you're just being mean. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Now you're just being mean. :D
Ya think ... ???

LOL !!! Well I have had my morning chuckle, bashed Monster and pissed of a Canadian.

Now it's time to go out into the world and irritate real live people.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Edit: I should buy my girl a salad spinner. Maybe I'll take a ride to Williams-Sonoma in downtown.
I think that you mean salad shooter. After all, nothing is quite as festive as high-velocity slices of carrot.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
What a coincidence. Those wouldn't happen to be apple flavored would they? ;)
They weren't, but thanks for the reminder! I did buy more apples yesterday for juice...only time will tell if they get used for that. I might just have to give apple pancakes a try.

J

jamie2112

Banned
They weren't, but thanks for the reminder! I did buy more apples yesterday for juice...only time will tell if they get used for that. I might just have to give apple pancakes a try.
Stew the apple first and add cinnamon and sugar to taste then mix in the pancake batter........:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis