Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I suddenly have a hankering for tacos.
Tacos would whip ***, indeed. I'm trying to lose weight though. The freshman 15 was added pretty easily. As was the Sophomore 15, the Junior 15, and the Senior 15. Then I added on another 10 pounds once I got home and was making money and eating like a damned fool for lunch.

I'm back down to late Junior year weight...still would like to get to late freshman/early sophomore.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Night all I AM hammereddddddddddddddddddddd oh my I canmmot see stsight
I hope Jamie makes it out alive. lol. Sometimes I miss getting that trashed, but those times are far and few between.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I still remember drinking too much Crown Royal as a HS Senior while partying with some friends who had made the leap to college. The pizza I had 30 minutes earlier came out with surprising ease, and that was the best puke I've ever had. I wish they all were like that.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Did it still look like it did before you ate it? That's what unnerves me about french fries...

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Did it still look like it did before you ate it? That's what unnerves me about french fries...
No it didn't. Make you should look into chewing things instead of swallowing them whole. :eek::p

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
dammit, I think I just drank too much CR again. Now when I test the sleepiness by shutting my eyes, the damn room spins. I have to stay awake a little longer now. Man, I'm such a fly weight/cheap date.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I doubt it. She'll be worthless when she gets home. I'm going to wait until she falls asleep.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I finished the first season of Dollhouse today. Strange, strange season finale. I'm going to have to try and catch some episodes this season.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
News Flash: When Adam says 'taco' ... ;) :rolleyes:

I think I already told my wasted in New Orleans at the age of 15 and not being able to find my pants story here. There was some power puking going on that night. I should have quit then but man, I absolutely loved getting drunk. Did I ever tell you guys about the old lady? :eek: :D

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
News Flash: When Adam says 'taco' ... ;) :rolleyes:

I think I already told my wasted in New Orleans at the age of 15 and not being able to find my pants story here. There was some power puking going on that night. I should have quit then but man, I absolutely loved getting drunk. Did I ever tell you guys about the old lady? :eek: :D
No, you didn't tell us about the old lady. You mean like a wife or like a really mature GILF?

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Is that something abnormal? :p
Seriously though. How do guys do that to a woman without waking her up? I think you'd have to have a pretty small peter to get away with that. Or your SO has to be large, you know, like throwing a wrench in a cave. But then what's the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis