Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm taking all of next week off from work. I'm tired of being a Slumlord.

:D J/K! I just needed a break, and the holiday is a great excuse for it. I might just make it to Best Buy tomorrow to check out the Harmony One.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was going to cruise down to Best Buy this morning to check out the Harmony One, but Amazon is going to have a Black Friday Week deal on a remote (don't know which one) today...so I'll wait.

I love having excuses to wait. :)

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Happy Monday. I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Still no snow here.:mad:

I put crown molding up in our dining room yesterday. I'm not sure I like doing it but I am starting to get decent at it.:rolleyes:

I would have rather worked on my sub install but had to do the wife approved project first. At least now I am going to get to work on it now. (or at lest until she paints the chair rail).

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Someone liked my review of the coffee maker and actually commented on it. Made me feel good.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I was going to cruise down to Best Buy this morning to check out the Harmony One, but Amazon is going to have a Black Friday Week deal on a remote (don't know which one) today...so I'll wait.

I love having excuses to wait. :)
watch ecost.com. I just got a black friday like deal on the Harmony 610. It was so cheap I didn't need permission.:D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Wow Adam....

Is it really so looooong since I been here, your post count is very impressive now..... still don't have a life, do you? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis