Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Amazon has A Knight's Tale on blu-ray for $8. Heath Ledger's death makes watching it a bit sad to me, but I always liked that movie and just ordered a copy.

majorloser

majorloser

Mmmm. Sounds excellent!

Do you have a preferred French Press? I've been thinking about getting one. I kind of like the Thermos model that I saw because I've read about the glass ones being pretty fragile.
I've got a couple Bodum glass presses, and 12 oz single cup and a 32 oz four cup. I like them because the glass is really easy to keep clean. I haven't broke them, yet.

Loserwife also uses a small one to make loose leaf tea. Much easier to steep.

But the ultimate tool for making fast coffee and tea a is a Sunbeam Hot Shot. Faster than a microwave.

Just dump the hot water in a Pyrex measuring cup and pour over the grounds.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I used to have a Hot Shot (I think...or something that was the same type of thing). I used it throughout college, and then gave it to a woman at work who could use it more than I could.

I use my Keurig to make hot water fast these days.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I thought that I was going to get to sleep in today (to something like 6am). Nope. :) Niki and I were already at the state park before 5:30am, but then she wouldn't leave the parking lot because (I believe) it was still dark. It was great to see the stars, though, so I don't regret it one bit.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Hey Matt I hope Katie has a Happy Birthday.

I got some good news this morning. My amp has been repaired and shipped back I should have it back by Wed.:)

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I find it interesting that years seem to pass in an instant, but some moments seem to last forever.
I can't decide which one of those describes my situation. It seems like it has taken forever, yet I am down to the last two days and I am not done, so the time must have flown by... :confused:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I can't decide which one of those describes my situation.
Both, brother. It's true for all of us.

BTW, two days left?!?

Knock, knock.
Who's there?
You're.
You're who?
You're screwed.

:p

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Both, brother. It's true for all of us.

BTW, two days left?!?

Knock, knock.
Who's there?
You're.
You're who?
You're screwed.

:p
Some jokes aren't funny when they are true. :p

Then again, some are more funny when they are true.

...but this one isn't...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Some jokes aren't funny when they are true. :p

Then again, some are more funny when they are true.

...but this one isn't...
Woed. Just feel fortunate that you weren't being told that joke by Alex. In person. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Wow. Testing would indicate that the new quad-core iMacs are faster than the current Mac Pros. Sweet.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Wow. Testing would indicate that the new quad-core iMacs are faster than the current Mac Pros. Sweet.
Yeah, dude... those things are sweet. I want the 27" so bad I can't stand it. Heck, I'll take the mouse. I've been extremely happy with my current iMac... albeit no so thrilled about the new macbook pro.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Since Alex is off doing what ever it is Alex does...

I'll pick up the slack.

Reminds me of something that I've wondered for years.

A dog will lick its own privates then lick you in the face. So, it's like you're licking the dog's privates. Everyone seems okay with that, but if I try to cut out the middleman, I'm a pervert. It's a strange world.

:D No, I don't do that...
If you had a male dog you would.:p
Mmmm. Sounds excellent!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Doug, you're going down.

[Not so much a threat as simply a play-by-play announcement. :D]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter