Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
majorloser

majorloser

Stratman

I wonder how the caveman is doing..... :(

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/H02iwWCrXew&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/H02iwWCrXew&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My new coffee maker arrived today, which is a lot earlier than the estimated date of next Tuesday. I'm excited to look at, but I'm too exhausted to unpack it.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
My new coffee maker arrived today, which is a lot earlier than the estimated date of next Tuesday. I'm excited to look at, but I'm too exhausted to unpack it.
Kind of a Catch 22, isn't it? If you could make a coffee, you would have the energy to unpack the coffee maker.:confused:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Kind of a Catch 22, isn't it? If you could make a coffee, you would have the energy to unpack the coffee maker.:confused:
Woed. I was going to call it ironic in my post last night, but darn that Canadian sensation Alanis Morissette - now I can't tell "ironic" from simply "unfortunate."

:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
hair of the dog.;)
Reminds me of something that I've wondered for years.

A dog will lick its own privates then lick you in the face. So, it's like you're licking the dog's privates. Everyone seems okay with that, but if I try to cut out the middleman, I'm a pervert. It's a strange world.

:D No, I don't do that...

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Reminds me of something that I've wondered for years.

A dog will lick its own privates then lick you in the face. So, it's like you're licking the dog's privates. Everyone seems okay with that, but if I try to cut out the middleman, I'm a pervert. It's a strange world.

:D No, I don't do that...
If you had a male dog you would.:p

majorloser

majorloser

Reaching Maximum Caffeination

Just made a cup of organic Kona peaberry. Fresh from the plantation. :cool:

There's no better way to make than by hand. Throw the machines out the window.

French Press

or single cup manual drip cone

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
If you had a male dog you would.:p
I'm not admitting to any sort of mental problem, but the second thing to enter my mind after I read that (the first was thinking how funny that was) was Niki with a strap-on.

I guess the first step is admitting it. I'll get there eventually.

majorloser

majorloser

I'm not admitting to any sort of mental problem, but the second thing to enter my mind after I read that (the first was thinking how funny that was) was Niki with a strap-on.

I guess the first step is admitting it. I'll get there eventually.
Dude, you've got issues.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just made a cup of organic Kona peaberry. Fresh from the plantation. :cool:
Mmmm. Sounds excellent!

There's no better way to make than by hand. Throw the machines out the window.
Do you have a preferred French Press? I've been thinking about getting one. I kind of like the Thermos model that I saw because I've read about the glass ones being pretty fragile.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Dude, you've got issues.
True, but at least I didn't post a picture.

Oh, no. I can't stop the mental images. What a horrifying little movie I have playing in my head right now. It's like a scene from Seven, except I'm playing the role of the whore.

Okay, I've reached step one.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I want more coffee, but Niki is sleeping next to my chair, and I don't want to bother her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis