Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I posted in a thread other than this one. Amazing. :eek:

Did I scare off Alex with my impersonation of a certain spaminator? I hope not. Anyway...

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
BP-Kleins are great bikes, but my old back can't handle those mercilessly stiff aluminum frames. Damn Klein made some gorgeous bikes...they were like the Moots of the aluminum world.

I realize that made no sense to 95% of you. I'm trying to bring a little culture to this thread, eh?
I used to have a original Parmount of 531 Reynolds aluminum, with Campagnola gear and sew-ups. That was a great bike!

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
nice...back when Schwinn's kicked ***. Now they've been relegated to Wally World bikes. Next thing you know, you'll be able to get a Mercedes at Target.

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
Klein made some nice strong aluminum frames. Same with Cannondale. TIG welding has come a long way with robotic construction since I was into bikes back in the 80's.

But alas, my fat a$$ doesn't mess with those things anymore. :eek:
Mine is carbon/aluminum mix:D
and their paint lobs were nice also...

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I used to have a Mantra Race as well. I didn't like it; I think I had the wrong size. It really brake-jacked on me hard on the downhills, so I replaced it with this:

Which evolved to this:

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
So did you find clarity?
No I look on that purchase as a waste of funds. I wish I'd just gone with my gut on a lot more. I'd probably have the sub finished already. But what can I say. You live and learn. :(

majorloser

majorloser

Over 5,800 posts in just one year?????? :eek:

"Rookie NLMF of the Year Award"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis