Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I've done a little. I mean a little. I'd much rather bike. The only reason I've ever ran is because I suck at it. I figure if I suck at it, that's a weakness I need to get out of my system. Different strokes for different guys.

Yes, I did just leave that softball hanging over the plate like that.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I've done a little. I mean a little. I'd much rather bike. The only reason I've ever ran is because I suck at it. I figure if I suck at it, that's a weakness I need to get out of my system. Different strokes for different guys.

He said "softball".........:D

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
As long as you can cash that check, I suppose that's alright. ;)

:eek::D

Ooooo, one more post until I hit my least favorite title. I may rack up 501 posts in the next few days.
Just don't do it on every thread on the forum. Keep it limited to a few of them so you don't look like a flooder. :D

Chatting on this thread is a great way to rack up the count. Just ask Adam. On second thought don't. You really don't want to know.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I don't think I could be a flooder. I don't have enough to say. (thankfully)

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Apparently I need some training in that area too, as my wife always yells at me for leaving the fan on. I think I need one of those timer-ed switches that shuts off after ten minutes.

~Chris
Your wife should give you an award for leaving the fan on afterwards. Lord knows everything else lingers for a little bit after! :eek:

-pat

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Where's the Monkey?

Alex hasn't been around for a couple of days and it is boring

Later,

Forest Z Man

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Someone get Bandphan a rabbit's foot --the horseshoe hasn't improved his luck

Peace

Forest Man

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General

I used to run and bike a lot, keep it up ( actually either one) as long as you can. LOL, also used to do softball; stellar first baseman ;)

Still can walk and hike albiet a little slowerthan younger days; wish I could still run and bike.. though I have found I can do pretty good (minimal pain) on a tri-bike. However, they don't make carbon-fiber tri-bikes or do they have decent shifters/derailers.

Peace --run and bike on

Forest Man

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
BP-Kleins are great bikes, but my old back can't handle those mercilessly stiff aluminum frames. Damn Klein made some gorgeous bikes...they were like the Moots of the aluminum world.

I realize that made no sense to 95% of you. I'm trying to bring a little culture to this thread, eh?

majorloser

majorloser

Klein made some nice strong aluminum frames. Same with Cannondale. TIG welding has come a long way with robotic construction since I was into bikes back in the 80's.

But alas, my fat a$$ doesn't mess with those things anymore. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis