Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
What front middle speaker do you recommend?
Custom built if possible. I suggest you build a Loki Coaxial Kit to the specs TLS Guy specifies in our DIY Midrange thread. According to TLS the coaxial provides a wave guide which gives a proper dispersion of sound from that channel. He also states the TL give the extra reinforcement needed for good sound.

The fact I can answer that question tells you why I've stuck around. The wealth of knowledge you folks have taught me is incredible. All I can say is thanks. I would send cash, but I'm married. ;)

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I would send cash, but I'm married. ;)
Most of us would prefer her over cash anyways. :p:D

I was mostly giving you a hard time about calling it a front middle speaker. I'm pretty sure I haven't provided you anything, except a place where you can get your @ss kicked on Sundays by a Canadian.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
a front middle speaker. your @ss kicked on Sundays by a Canadian.
LOL. Well a true center speaker would be in the middle of the room wouldn't it.:D My sense of humor is centered around plays on words.

majorloser

majorloser

Hey, where's Nomo? I still have some YouTube videos left over from last I saved just for him. :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I thought my absence would raise the overall post content quality ... wrong again. :p

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I thought my absence would raise the overall post content quality ... wrong again. :p
No i'm afraid not Alex. Things got even worse. I became a topic of conversation and you know that's never a good thing. At least with Adam or Jamie the conversation speculation is interesting.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Does she complain that you complain about your fingers being too sore :eek::p
I'm a prototype computer nerd to her. So she doesn't expect much from the fingers. But believe me she is more than satisified. Kegels do work. They really do.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Thanks, man.. I'm good... Turns out I might need to eat a little more and drink a little less... :cool:
Yeah i can relate to that for sure. I allways get a good meal in me before i start with the sauce.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Chops is back!!! where ya been man? Drywall getting the best of ya?:D:D:D

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I see where harald stopped by here. I am glad he can keep up up to date on his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis