Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Baby crib mattress...Dogs love them...you can cover them with sheets and they're vinyl so thy don't have to be washed. Just wipe them down from time to time. (wash the sheets:rolleyes:) They last forever too. Elliot, our old Great Dane (RIP), had one for probably 5-6 years.

It's not as ghetto as one might think.:)
I have one already. I might just give it a try. Thanks.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
That's fair enough.

I need to go move the laundry, brb. This is not one of the perks of having a sugar mamma.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I'm going to bed. I gotta get up and ride in the morning to try and burn off the dinner my wife brought home...Five Guys Burgers and Fries.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Have a great one, Chris.

I'm also going to hit the pillow. Later!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Niki has been very patient this morning, but I think she's reached her limit. Her pimp paw is strong, so I best be getting ready for the walk. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Don't forget your keys!:)
Thanks! I sure don't expect to do that again. I actually didn't forget the key. I believe that it fell out of my hand as I was getting out of the car with the Camelback and leash while trying to avoid being run over by Niki. Normally I grip the key in my teeth, but I didn't do that yesterday. Ahhh, the joy that came over me as I realized that it wasn't in my hand and then saw it on the seat when I shined the flashlight into the car.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Thanks! I sure don't expect to do that again. I actually didn't forget the key. I believe that it fell out of my hand as I was getting out of the car with the Camelback and leash while trying to avoid being run over by Niki. Normally I grip the key in my teeth, but I didn't do that yesterday. Ahhh, the joy that came over me as I realized that it wasn't in my hand and then saw it on the seat when I shined the flashlight into the car.
You didn't want to macgyver your way back in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis