Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Shouldn't the abstract be easy once you've written the thesis?
Yes, it is easy. I am dreading the background and reference stuff the most. I did my background research and did an admittedly poor job of keeping track of all of that crap. The guys that followed someone else's research had it easy because they borrowed someone else's references (that includes my wife) - I had to make up my own project so I am starting from scratch...I really don't need to whine this much though. Pay no attention. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm contemplating getting a new bed (or beds) for Niki. She's having trouble walking from time to time with her back.

There's the Deluxe Orthopedic Bed:

And the Quilted Super Deluxe Dog Bed (not the color that I'd get):

I have two orthopedic beds already, but they were hand-me-downs, and Niki isn't really into them.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Well have a good Friday evening and weekend, guys. If I come back here tomorrow or Sunday, I deserve a good verbal lashing because I should be working. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Have a good weekend yourself, Strube! Should I started b****ing you out right now? After all, we all know that you're gonna be back here bright and early tomorrow morning. :D

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I watched half of Annie tonight with my wife and 4 year old. Somebody please pull my man card.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm going to keep my distance in case "card" is code for something, but I'm not judging, either. :)

BTW, I hope that you had/have some alcohol. Annie? Good lord...

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I know, I know. Didn't have anything good to drink so now I'm bouncing back and forth between AH and various cyclocross sites.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I haven't had anything good to drink either, but I'm on my second. :)

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I see your point.

I just updated Open Office to version 3.1. And on another related note, how much longer is my Win7 RC going to keep working?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I got Up and Monsters, Inc. on blu-ray today (I ordered them yesterday from Amazon - excellent shipping).

Sure, they're no Annie, but I might just watch them anyway. :p

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Here I was going to say something nice about getting some face time with the Slumlord, and you gotta be throwing pointed barbs at me.:p

Have you seen Up yet? I was wondering if it was any good. I've probably seen Monsters, Inc. 30+ times. That's a great movie. Like Cars and Incredibles.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I haven't seen Up, yet. I didn't get my discs returned to Netflix in time, so I didn't get it shipped out on Tuesday. So, I decided to buy it along with Monsters, Inc. and Cars from Amazon because they were having a sale.

Some people here were saying that the video quality is excellent, so I figured that I might want a copy to keep.

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Thanks man. I love the snow, and I am really going to miss it when I move to the desert in a couple of months. I also like driving in it, honestly - I just don't like driving in it when there are stupid people that have no idea how to drive in the snow driving in it at the same time. :D
Good luck in you new job!

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I'm contemplating getting a new bed (or beds) for Niki. She's having trouble walking from time to time with her back.

There's the Deluxe Orthopedic Bed:

And the Quilted Super Deluxe Dog Bed (not the color that I'd get):

I have two orthopedic beds already, but they were hand-me-downs, and Niki isn't really into them.
Baby crib mattress...Dogs love them...you can cover them with sheets and they're vinyl so thy don't have to be washed. Just wipe them down from time to time. (wash the sheets:rolleyes:) They last forever too. Elliot, our old Great Dane (RIP), had one for probably 5-6 years.

It's not as ghetto as one might think.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis