Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You've never heard me say your Barbara Streisand or Celine Deon music was boring.
I don't think that you can. Go ahead, try it.

See, those tears rolling down your face are because you know it's blasphemy. Well, that, and your memories of Celine's last concert are emotionally overpowering. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord

See, those tears rolling down your face are because you know it's blasphemy. Well, that, and your memories of Celine's last concert are emotionally overpowering. :D
Man, that's beautiful. :D

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Watching you guys chat via this thread is entertaining.

AH is right again.

I got issues I know, but it's a boring morning.:rolleyes:

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I went to see Celine in Vegas about 5 years ago. It wasn't great, but didn't make my ears bleed either.

It was my wife's and I 5th anniversary, and I know we should have seen something else. Anything else. We ended up staying in the room most of the time and...

watched Alias on DVD. Yes, we're not right. We also renewed our vows in a drive-through chapel. I think we went to Hoover Dam too.

That was a non-typical Vegas trip if there ever was one. At least I got to play a little golf.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
My eyes aren't tearing up.....I have allergies.
Kind of makes me want to listen to the soundtrack of Titanic.
Can I borrow your copy?:D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I am now printing out 50, yes that's right, 50 Frequency Charts for Rives Audio CD.
They look good. :)

Now I'm going to read me an EQ manual. :cool:
Are you sending them to Rives for evaluation? Are you gonna start a thread? Are you gonna keep posting audio stuff in this tread?:)

J

jamie2112

Banned
I am still messed up on the time.Did the clock change on here too?I am 4 hours behind east coast according to the clock on AH....

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Welcome back, Adam! Glad to see that you're having a great time in Dallas.
Hey, thanks. Its good to be back home. I didn't fit in really. Apparently you have to own a really tall ladder to jump into your jeans down there. "He must work out"

I am now printing out 50, yes that's right, 50 Frequency Charts for Rives Audio CD.
They look good. :)
High quality frequency charts will likely make your midrange a little creamier. So will too much coffee.

I worked out and drank some good chocolate milk.
In the interest of the boring thread, chocolate milk is actually an excellent recovery drink, depending on the type of workout you did.

Streisand and Dion suck balls. Oh, wait....
I was welcoming back The Deuce.
Thanks, yet again.

We ended up staying in the room most of the time and...

I got to play a little golf.
Remind me how that one goes again.

My eyes aren't tearing up.....I have allergies.
Kind of makes me want to listen to the soundtrack of Titanic.
Can I borrow your copy?:D
Can I have mine back?

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Heyya ;)

Hey guys, how are you all
I'm just too busy to even be reading posts here, I had 4 trips abroad in 1.5 months (twice in London + Krakow/Poland + Kiev/Ukraine) and now there is one more major trip in planning :D

Hope to be here more in future, life is perfect :p

Went to a Tori Amos concert in HMV Hammersmith Apollo in London, worst acoustics I have heard for a lifetime, could hardly recognize her songs, impossible to hear what she was singing.... poor Tori Amos, she deserves better than this crappy concert hall, or perhaps it's crappy sound tecnicians, or both :rolleyes:

Well, the english seemed to be happy with this mediocre location.....

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
how about $350 billion

Pound for pound I would rather have gold.

californium pound per pound is my choice :D :D

The most expensive element by far is the man made element californium. It goes for about 350 billion dollars per pound, or 10 dollars the mmicro-gram It does not occur on earth naturally by it has been identified in space by spectroscopy.

Think of the tour that would buy :rolleyes:

Later,

Forest Man

J

jamie2112

Banned
californium pound per pound is my choice :D :D

The most expensive element by far is the man made element californium. It goes for about 350 billion dollars per pound, or 10 dollars the mmicro-gram It does not occur on earth naturally by it has been identified in space by spectroscopy.

Think of the tour that would buy :rolleyes:

Later,

Forest Man
Ok, a 1/2 pound of californium please...........

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
The pages are screwy on this thread now. Somebody fix it before Adam finds out. He'll freak! :D

Njed, tell us about the avatar. To me it looks like two girls getting it on. j/k :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis