Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
High-end audio cable is technically stupid.... but looks-wise I really like some of it.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
No.

Sub #1 = B&W ASW1000.

Sub #2 = PC13-Ultra.
Oh, okay then. We are still on speaking terms.
Two Ultras would mean the silent treatment for like a week due to envy. :rolleyes:

I'm sure the B&W isn't exactly a joke but they're leagues apart and probably wouldn't play well together anyways so to me you still have 1 sub.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Oh, okay then. We are still on speaking terms.
Two Ultras would mean the silent treatment for like a week due to envy. :rolleyes:
Dude, there is so many better things for you to be envious of me for. :p And even more things that would make you feel like a champ for not being me. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
High-end audio cable is technically stupid.... but looks-wise I really like some of it.
I saw that Davidtwotrees had a line on some good looling black speaker cable for ~$1 / foot. Now for any kind of coaxial that you could self terminate ... I don't know of anything pretty.

Ahhh ... don't get me going about wire. That's how I ended up here. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
If I got two ultras I would have to throw out my couch and watch movies standing up ... until I got evicted. If I lived in England I suppose the police would just confiscate them after about a month or so.

If Walter Duque of the AR turn table fame lived over there his audio system would be an ipod with headphones. That cat likes to turn it up loud. His stuff would have been confiscated long ago.

You a Floyd fan or is that too much of a generation gap?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm thinking about ordering myself a little b-day present. I don't think that Yes 90125 is available on SACD, so I'm considering getting the remastered version on gold CD.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I don't think it's a generation thing, but maybe. I'm not a fan. The music bores me.
Granted, it's not Riahna and Tiberwolfe ... :D

Even if I knew how to spell her name I would eff it up because you called Floyd boring! :p

Alrighty then? Seen any ... oh, nevermind. I remember the last movie I got on you recommendation. Dudley do right runs a marathon.

I like documentaries but not the Michael Moore and Al gore ones. They put stuff in there that misleads young minds like mine and I can't trust them not to make an idiot out of me with there spins.

Seen any good documentaries? I like concerts too. I was going to suggest that you check out something by Floyd called PULSE but I wouldn't want to bore you. :D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
So I've missed a few pages. I'm sure I'll get around to catching up.

Was in the Dallas area all last week. Stayed at the Gaylord Texan, highly recommend if any ya'll are in the neighborhood. Fun week. Stars game Friday night and Cowboys game today.

Got a fun little audio package in the mail while I was gone... I'll post some details when I figure out exactly what it is.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Welcome back, Adam! Glad to see that you're having a great time in Dallas.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just ordered Yes 90125 remastered on gold CD and AC/DC Back in Black in the remastered dual CD/DVD pack. I'll have to see if they're any better than the versions that I have already.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Welcome back, Adam! Glad to see that you're having a great time in Dallas.
I thought you were somebody else disguised as you welcoming you back ... but it's just you. :confused:

I just did the deep clean thing on my printer ... twice ... after throwing out my old ink and putting in $30 worth of new cartridges. :mad:

I am now printing out 50, yes that's right, 50 Frequency Charts for Rives Audio CD.
They look good. :)

Now I'm going to read me an EQ manual. :cool:

My girl likes to brew 8 cups of coffee in the AM. They're not real cups but I imagine I drank 6 and I just brewed a fresh pot. :eek:

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Two things happened this morning

I worked out and drank some good chocolate milk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis