Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Started the pooch on Solid Gold Hund-n-Flocken dog food. It sure looks higher quality than the Newman's Own food that I was getting for her.
Solid Gold is an excellent dog food, they use very high quality ingredients. Solid Gold makes the recommended dog food list every year in The Whole Dog Journal.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Solid Gold is an excellent dog food, they use very high quality ingredients. Solid Gold makes the recommended dog food list every year in The Whole Dog Journal.
Thanks! It sure has gotten good reviews from customers, too.

I'm thinking about mixing it up from time to time with their Barking at the Moon variety, but I'm not completely sure because that stuff is much higher in protein than I'm used to.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Thanks! It sure has gotten good reviews from customers, too.

I'm thinking about mixing it up from time to time with their Barking at the Moon variety, but I'm not completely sure because that stuff is much higher in protein than I'm used to.

A lot of the high quality kibble is very high protein and no fillers. She might not be used to that high of a protein diet so keep an eye on how she reacts to it and if she has any allergies with the food; bad indications are runny stools and her excessevly scratching. Some positive indications are an improvement in her coat/sheen.

It is also very good practice to switch up dogs food from time to time so they get a balanced diet. Maybe going from the Duck to a chicken diet or whatever every 3 months.

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Started the pooch on Solid Gold Hund-n-Flocken dog food. It sure looks higher quality than the Newman's Own food that I was getting for her.

NIKKi wanted to switch to IAMS ;)

Good to see you Adam.

later,

Forest Man

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
NIKKi wanted to switch to IAMS ;)
Been there, done that. :) She ate Iams for years and likes it a lot, but I switched to Newman's Own for the organic nature of it. She likes it, too. I was doing my semi-annual research into foods (including making it for her myself), and came across Solid Gold and decided to try it.

Good to see you Adam.
Thanks! You, too.

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Sittin on your couch, eatin your broccoli. :)

Nah, I've been right here. Just a bit too busy, stressed, and tired to get on AH.
Stressed? When I'm stressed this is where I go.
Not that this place relaxes me. It's just a good place to take out my frustrations on people I like, and some that i don't.;)

Nice to see you back.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Stressed? When I'm stressed this is where I go.
I hear ya! It was more the "busy" and "sleep-deprived" parts that kept me away. There's nothing quite like looking forward to four hours of sleep, only to find out that was overly optimistic.

12:00am: Adam - "Ahhh, I don't have to get up until 4am."

12:01am: Niki - "Wrong."

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Just got done making everyone 7th grade and older do some sort of trick for candy. Ahhh, gotta love Halloween!

-pat

(and NO, it wasn't that type of trick...sick bastards!)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
You missed out on some high times here.
My best find has been of Clancy Brown portraying The Kurgan ... not counting the @sshole pic's.

I think it goes good with nasty posts but I ditch it when I talk to serious people that I don't want to freak out. Well, how's it look?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
No worries - I saw that one in the other thread. :)

I'm not a fan of that character, actually. Then again, I guess it would have been a rougher ending if they made him a really likable guy. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm not a fan of that character, actually.
Really? I love the part when he's driving down the sidewalk running over people saying "'scuse me" and mocking Brenda's screams. I always root for him. Oh, how can you not love "never speak to me again"? :D

I could go on but I guess if you're not a fan ... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis